Fastest N/A

H

HotRod

OK, Whos got the fastest N/A stock displacement truck? Not a $20,000 10,000 rpm race motor, but, you know a street type engine that runs on pump gas with all the bolt ons. Has anyone hit the 12s? 11s?? Thats crazy fast but you never know. I need to know what to shoot for....
biggrin.gif
Cause Im gunnin for ya!! Rod K.

------------------
Rod K.
fe971776.jpg

'93 Lightning #1529
13.683 @ 97.82 Au Natural
'98 SVT Contour E1 #5782
'00 Suzuki Bandit S1200 10s??

cool.gif
redface.gif
oh oh...this man here is gonna be hard to match up too...there are few r/t's outhere...come on in guys and show yur braun...bet ya der are oda's too in the chevy and ford camps...bust it out dudes!!
biggrin.gif
...and DJ wheres dem pics of the saspescione,,,waitin
wink.gif
i cant wait to read the replies on dis one
cool.gif

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph
da_surfas_beach.JPG

[This message has been edited by ultimatesurfa (edited 07-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ultimatesurfa (edited 07-23-2001).]

I'll probably do a 9 second 1/4 mile...if you drop my R/T out of a plane. All motor of course.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RT4U2NV:
I'll probably do a 9 second 1/4 mile...if you drop my R/T out of a plane. All motor of course.</font>

AHAHAHAHA.. hell.. I might be able to beat ya!
smile.gif
if you have a RC and I have a CC that is!! at least Ill make a bigger hole in the ground.. ahaha

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
12.99 @ 103.72
Sigpic.jpg

I guess I should have specified in a horizontal race...
biggrin.gif

------------------
Rod K.
fe971776.jpg

'93 Lightning #1529
13.683 @ 97.82 Au Natural
'98 SVT Contour E1 #5782
'00 Suzuki Bandit S1200 10s??

Dont know abut pure street but the guy at WFC was running 9s.

13 seconds so far.. But im gonna need a set of heads tocomplete to motor ,and a 2400 stall. thing is Im strokin and blowing mine before its over. gonna be a couple years from now though.

------------------
KeepTruckin!
Tim C
99 SYRC R/T:13.86@100mph! N/A 294RWHP
96 Stang GT:14.8@91
95 1200XLCustom:?@??
If ya Cant Beatum, better go back to the Speedshop!

Yeah, but Jeff S has a blower, unless he has had some track time with the new motor w/out the blower...now that I would love to hear about!!
biggrin.gif
LOL

------------------
Shane L.

93 black- 13.14 @ 104 (mine)
99 red- 13.04 @ 107 (my inheritance) HEHE

HEY EVERYONE......YOU HAVE TO WONDER WUT KINDA DRUGS THESE PEOPLE WERE ON WHEN THEY WALKED ONTO A DODGE DEALER AND SAID THATS THE TRUCK FOR ME....JUST BLOWS MY MIND THAT THESE DONKEYS CAN COME ON A FORD SITE AND CLAIM...MUST BE A MOPAR THING??....PSHHHH...ALTHOUGH YOU WOULD EXPECT THE DONKEY THAT WOULD BUY SUCH A HIDEOUS LOOKIN THING WOULD TRY TO BASH FORDS CAUSE THEY WISH THEY NEVER SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ON A LITTLE TRUCK THAT HAS A MOPAR BADGE ON IT....PROBLY PISSED OFF CAUSE THEY LET THE SALES MAN GET THE BEST OF THEM....BUT YET ANOTHER DODGE EATIN FOR DINNER

wutnow.....
what does this have to do with the fastest N/A L?
just confused by the irratic ramblings. or maybe its the YELLING ??

anyways, have a sane one,

Anthony

------------------
1994 Lightning #2685
1987 Harley FLHT
1967 Ranchero

Fastest STOCK DISPLACEMENT that I know of - and I'm assuming you mean stock short block and not some high compression or long rod motor - is 13.30s. Rod, to my knowledge you're currently #2.

------------------
Later!
Jeff S.
Lightning #74 in '95 - 11.92@115.2-lotsa mods
Lightning #582 in '00 - 13.36@101.75- Swanson chip
1993 Probe GT - daily driver
1973 Datsun 240Z - project car
Drive 'em like ya stole 'em!
trux2.jpg

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WUTNOW95:
HEY EVERYONE......YOU HAVE TO WONDER WUT KINDA DRUGS THESE PEOPLE WERE ON WHEN THEY WALKED ONTO A DODGE DEALER AND SAID THATS THE TRUCK FOR ME....JUST BLOWS MY MIND THAT THESE DONKEYS CAN COME ON A FORD SITE AND CLAIM...MUST BE A MOPAR THING??....PSHHHH...ALTHOUGH YOU WOULD EXPECT THE DONKEY THAT WOULD BUY SUCH A HIDEOUS LOOKIN THING WOULD TRY TO BASH FORDS CAUSE THEY WISH THEY NEVER SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ON A LITTLE TRUCK THAT HAS A MOPAR BADGE ON IT....PROBLY PISSED OFF CAUSE THEY LET THE SALES MAN GET THE BEST OF THEM....BUT YET ANOTHER DODGE EATIN FOR DINNER</font>

cool.gif
I have found ya...Yo dude email me personally with the crap yu sent me and smelled across this board again and yu gonna need a serious brushin of yur smelly arse
biggrin.gif
(might wanna brush yur teeth too)
before the festivities...remember this is WARZONE
1st of all ...Who da hell are ya???
2nd..how big is yur brain??
3rd..Put the crack pipe down
4th..what did ya buy??? someone say U gotta an ugly ass truck and yu got bent outta shape and had to cry on this "distinguished board"
5...thats too F'n bad...I get lots of compliments on my DODGE...and yu are an irrelevant minority,that forgot to stand in line for brains (not trains)when the maker was handin em out
eek.gif
now if ya gotta a nice truck i am gonna trash it...cause the owner is trash so the result...........(judges please).........UGLY TRASHED TRUCK>..have a nice day the waves are up...yu might wanna go back to school...surfin aint for ya!!!!!

oh shit i forgot ...please forgive me...If yu are fast..i am happy for ya..Yu probably neva been beaten...if yur not fast i know some r/t's in SO Cal that wuld luv to give ya a buttwhippin(yu can practice readin tailgates)Ask yur mommy for permission now....be a good lil boy
biggrin.gif

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph
da_surfas_beach.JPG

[This message has been edited by ultimatesurfa (edited 07-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ultimatesurfa (edited 07-24-2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by: WUTNOW95
HEY EVERYONE......YOU HAVE TO WONDER WUT KINDA DRUGS THESE PEOPLE WERE ON WHEN THEY WALKED ONTO A DODGE DEALER AND SAID THATS THE TRUCK FOR ME....JUST BLOWS MY MIND THAT THESE DONKEYS CAN COME ON A FORD SITE AND CLAIM...MUST BE A MOPAR THING??....PSHHHH...ALTHOUGH YOU WOULD EXPECT THE DONKEY THAT WOULD BUY SUCH A HIDEOUS LOOKIN THING WOULD TRY TO BASH FORDS CAUSE THEY WISH THEY NEVER SPENT SO MUCH MONEY ON A LITTLE TRUCK THAT HAS A MOPAR BADGE ON IT....PROBLY PISSED OFF CAUSE THEY LET THE SALES MAN GET THE BEST OF THEM....BUT YET ANOTHER DODGE EATIN FOR DINNER</font>

Congratulations!! You just pissed every single respectable L AND R/T owner off. Guys, tell him what he's won.

P.s. I doubt he will ever post again anyway.

I dont think that L at WFC counts. He is a full race piece, all aluminum, not stock CID, etc, etc.

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
MiLOC#10
00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ultimatesurfa:

cool.gif
I have found ya...Yo dude email me personally with the crap yu sent me and smelled across this board again and yu gonna need a serious brushin of yur smelly arse
biggrin.gif
4th..what did ya buy??? someone say U gotta an ugly ass truck and yu got bent outta shape and had to cry on this "distinguished board"
5...thats too F'n bad...I get lots of compliments on my DODGE...and yu are an irrelevant minority,that forgot to stand in line for brains (not trains)when the maker was handin em out
eek.gif
now if ya gotta a nice truck i am gonna trash it...cause the owner is trash so the result...........(judges please).........UGLY TRASHED TRUCK>..have a nice day the waves are up...yu might wanna go back to school...surfin aint for ya!!!!!

oh shit i forgot ...please forgive me...If yu are fast..i am happy for ya..Yu probably neva been beaten...if yur not fast i know some r/t's in SO Cal that wuld luv to give ya a buttwhippin(yu can practice readin tailgates)Ask yur mommy for permission now....be a good lil boy
biggrin.gif
</font>

Hey Surfa,

I might make the trip down to school this one...

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
12.99 @ 103.72
Sigpic.jpg

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gitchi Manitou:
Pretty good sermon, Surfa. Amen!</font>

thankyu's braddah gitchi.....religous truck sermons are my specialty...

looks like his mommy didnt give him permission
biggrin.gif

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph
da_surfas_beach.JPG

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ultimatesurfa:

cool.gif
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

biggrin.gif
</font>

g1.jpg

[This message has been edited by DJANIMATE (edited 07-25-2001).]

Back