Fastest Eaton powered truck??

soap

Team Jagermeister
Searched a few old threads and found nothing conclusive. One thread said BTJ but that was all the way back in 2007......

http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/gen-2-lightnings/153254-wms-ssotn-results-btj-thunderstruck.html

Looking at the fastest Gen 2 sticky thread it looks like there has never been a truck to even run into the 10's. Looks like QUIKSVT (#73) is the best with 1.500, 11.020 @ 120.70 (01, White) CFL8U2.8TWPSEAKIHBOQ.

Can anyone tell me what the quickest pass is by an Eaton powered L?? Any modification is fine, just no nitrous or turbo (compound boost).

Thanks.

--Joe

It is the WMS tuned BTJ truck. Quickest/fastest pass on an Eaton. My 10.89 is the fastest 1.8 liter Roots pass with a MP blower. BTJ was the target of that buildup. Both of our trucks now sport twinscrews.

Jim

It is the WMS tuned BTJ truck. Quickest/fastest pass on an Eaton. My 10.89 is the fastest 1.8 liter Roots pass with a MP blower. BTJ was the target of that buildup. Both of our trucks now sport twinscrews.

Jim

Thanks, so was that thread I posted above (from 2007) the record pass?? 10.970@126.29?

--Joe

Back