Fast 95 taking offers

Http://www.targetedweb.com/bill/ for pics The truck has a reconstructed title ............I cant figure out why............ It has a rebuilt fully machined motor,(w/40000 mile warranty) Stainless steel bassani exaust /headers, Mass air 30 lb injectors, 185 Afr heads, trick flow stage 2 cam... new yokahama tires. Should be making around 425 hp at the crank...The truck is very peppy, and runs perfect. Truck has 49000 miles I bought the truck for $2500 and put over $8000 into it including tires. have put about 2000 miles on it since all the work has been done. I have a new f350 diesel, and a nasty 96 cobra. The cobra is being set up for road racing with a 383 stroked windsor, and t56. I dont need this truck. I wiil break it up and keep the motor, if someone wants the chassis. Otherwise the ASKING price is 9000 OBO. Thanks Bill P

Thats a long way to go to buy a roller...........2500-3000 ??? make an offer Thank Bill P FYI, Tires are new 1000 miles You can keep the basanni headers / exaust too

just curious what a roller would go for. id recommend parting it out before selling as a roller for that price, might take a bit longer but youll get more out of it

Guys, I have $7000 into the rebuilt motor alone. I will take offers on the truck as a whole(prefered) , or as a roller. I own two businesses, I dont have time to screw around with parts. The motor would be great for a cobra , or a mustang. I have an s trim vortec sitting around too (not selling that) The people on this site have lots more uses for the roller for parts than I do. The motor is the part that is the easiest to remove, and I cant seem to get anyone to give me what the truck is worth with the motor. The motor has 2000 miles on it and runs perfect. Try building a 351 w , with those heads,roller cam, mass air, gt40 intake, underdrive pullies, ps/ac , 30 lb injectors, big throttle body, etc.. for 7000...........i will keep it. The truck screws!! The truck would make a nice project,a race car for someone, or a fast truck as is.

Last edited:
Back