Ad Expired: Factory tonneau cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

kansjfr

I haven't had my '99 Lightning in quite a while, but when the truck was only about 6 months old, I took the factory tonneau cover and all of the hardware off and put a fiberglass cover on the bed. I still have the factory cover with all the framing hardware, and would like to sell it. It is a little dusty, but has been stored inside in my shop, and is in excellent condition. I don't want to hose anyone, but would like to get a fair price for it. Shipping would be on top of the purchase price, because it's fairly heavy and bulky for UPS/Fed Ex. Is $350 a reasonable price? It's my understanding the part is no longer available from Ford.

I haven't had my '99 Lightning in quite a while, but when the truck was only about 6 months old, I took the factory tonneau cover and all of the hardware off and put a fiberglass cover on the bed. I still have the factory cover with all the framing hardware, and would like to sell it. It is a little dusty, but has been stored inside in my shop, and is in excellent condition. I don't want to hose anyone, but would like to get a fair price for it. Shipping would be on top of the purchase price, because it's fairly heavy and bulky for UPS/Fed Ex. Is $350 a reasonable price? It's my understanding the part is no longer available from Ford.

3rd time replying for this factory cover. Will pay $350.00 for the tonneau cover
only. You can keep the hardware and sell it separately.
abe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back