Factory exhaust system

Kidsixpack

Could someone post some good pics of the factory exhaust set up for the first gen? Is it the same 93-95?
Thanks
KID

6efdd8e2c0a03fd5710134b1b8006ac0.jpg

5d835c59ffe254369d8343fbc4a59b60.jpg

Maybe someone could take a pic of the correct tips on their truck. All three of my Lightning’s have had the exhaust redone. I’d like to get the factory look.
There is a system mentioned in one of the other threads, but I don’t recall the name.

KID

Maybe someone could take a pic of the correct tips on their truck. All three of my Lightning’s have had the exhaust redone. I’d like to get the factory look.
There is a system mentioned in one of the other threads, but I don’t recall the name.

KID

You can kind of see them in Jamie's pic. The Gen1's were not flashy and chrome like the Gen 2's. IIRC wasn't much more than a flared out end with a angle cut. I'd search through this forum with keywords like "exhaust tips" or "stock exhaust" that should net some pics.

ON EDIT:

Found this, look at the pics. I don't remember my stock exhaust hanging that low, but I removed mine pretty quick after buying the truck new so it's been a loooooong time ago :)

http://rods-classics.com/content/1994-ford-svt-lightning

Back