Fab Fords 2018

Im registered, and going early this year I do not want to get caught in two hours of traffic. If I leave at 5:00 AM I may or may not get caught in LA traffic. We shall see.

Okay. For those who may stumble across this thread: We are leaving the Bay Area around 5am. Meeting along Hwy 5.

I plan to wash my L after check-in at the Knott's Resort. Sat. morning I plan to leave around 6-6:30am to head over to the Donut Derelicts cruise-in, about 15 minutes away.

No plans yet on what to do afterwards. Any suggestions???

Saturday night we have reservations for the 6pm show at Medieval Times. (It's been awhile since we had a fishbowl drink!:buddies:)

We plan on staying Sunday night after the show and driving home Monday am. (I'm too old to do the drive after the show!) Anyone who wants to get together for dinner, let me know. It might be easier to contact me on Facebook (Paul Barrow, Livermore, CA) or Facebook Messenger.

I'm looking forward to seeing Tim and Buckley and Gene. I suppose Alex B. will park with the Mustangs now. Don is not coming again. BALA is pretty much on life support now. :stretcher

Okay. For those who may stumble across this thread: We are leaving the Bay Area around 5am. Meeting along Hwy 5.

I plan to wash my L after check-in at the Knott's Resort. Sat. morning I plan to leave around 6-6:30am to head over to the Donut Derelicts cruise-in, about 15 minutes away.

No plans yet on what to do afterwards. Any suggestions???

Saturday night we have reservations for the 6pm show at Medieval Times. (It's been awhile since we had a fishbowl drink!:buddies:)

We plan on staying Sunday night after the show and driving home Monday am. (I'm too old to do the drive after the show!) Anyone who wants to get together for dinner, let me know. It might be easier to contact me on Facebook (Paul Barrow, Livermore, CA) or Facebook Messenger.

I'm looking forward to seeing Tim and Buckley and Gene. I suppose Alex B. will park with the Mustangs now. Don is not coming again. BALA is pretty much on life support now. :stretcher

We are still a go but will be driving down late Friday. Medieval Times dinner show @ 6pm is booked.

George

So we should be at the Shell station around 7:00 AM I would prefer not to stop for a sit down meal if we stop at all, fast food will get back on the road quicker.

So we should be at the Shell station around 7:00 AM I would prefer not to stop for a sit down meal if we stop at all, fast food will get back on the road quicker.

Okay. We will leave Livermore around 5am to be at the meeting spot in Los Banos, Exit # 391 Mercey Springs Road off HWY 5 @ 7 AM - Shell Gas Station. This, and getting up and leaving Knott's by 6am Saturday, will get us used to getting up Sunday to get in line early!

Hopefully we will not get caught in rush hour traffic on the last leg into Buena Park!
(Why do they call it 'rush hour' when its stop and go?)

Back