F250 with a NLOC sticker?

Lucifer Sam 2

50 shades of gray
Was following an F250 with a trailor with some furniture on it through downtown st Charles, looked like it had a NLOC sticker on it.
Anyone in here?

Yes, that would be me still moving stuff to Iowa. I will be out of Illinois soon. My house should be up for sale in a couple of weeks.

Hello to all my friends who still check in here.

Can you still get a NLOC sticker? I would like to put one on my truck. I never do stickers but the old ones were cool

I haven't heard of someone making stickers in a while. A buddy of mine has a vinyl machine and has the old sticker template but it won't come out in the two colors. Just whatever vinyl you want. I thought to have some made but I don't even own a lightning so...

How are you doing Lightning Bob? I hope everything is good with you. I haven't seen many posts on here anymore from anybody but I hope everything is fine. Do you still have your Lightning?

Justin

I will have free lighting club stickers to those that come to race this weekend.

Yes, that would be me still moving stuff to Iowa. I will be out of Illinois soon. My house should be up for sale in a couple of weeks.

Hello to all my friends who still check in here.

Hey Bob, still gonna pop in at NMRA after you're done moving? It'd be good to see you again.
I found an old MM&FF magazine with you and your old Red L

Back