F100 Supernationals

I sure would love to go to this, John..but probably won't. I am a big time F100fan! In fact, I'm in the market for one right now...one ready to show!

How is your L doing? Is she back on the road yet?

Ed

I am thinking about going myself. One of the guys i work with went last year and he said it was a good show.

Yep Ed thanks to Bob and a ton of work she is back on the road. She has been for a month now. I had an intermittent problem with her for the last week or so. I found it and fixed it last night. I found a broken wire at the IAT 1 sensor. It was making contact sometimes and would run great but then if i hit a bump or made a left or right turn it would act up.

She has a good engine, a rebuilt tranny and some new shoes so she is good to go for a long time now. I still need to get her lowered more. I never did install those front hangers I got from you. I have those and then some from control arms that i got from Tim Skelton a couple of years ago just sitting around in the garage collecting dust. haha.

Glad to hear it's running right for you John. When it warms up we need to meet and take some black and white pictures.

Back