Eye Candy, 56K warning.

I was gonna say what everyone in this thread has already said. Amazing. Dont be like the others out there. When this truck makes its first pass make sure you have a film crew with you.

As I said before Jason, words can not describe how bad *** your truck is.

You going to be at the last Heads Up race of the season?? October 3rd??

--Joe

Wow, that's one bad dude. :eek:ldtu: I wish Milan was still my home track, I'd love to see that thing run.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. This has been a real expereince putting this thing together. I can't wait to get the wiring completed and fire it. We are trying to make the last heads up night at Milan, which is the first Friday of October. Front clip is headed to airbrush shop Friday for lights and grille.

For those of you wondering. Race Weight= 2346 lbs without driver.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. This has been a real expereince putting this thing together. I can't wait to get the wiring completed and fire it. We are trying to make the last heads up night at Milan, which is the first Friday of October. Front clip is headed to airbrush shop Friday for lights and grille.

For those of you wondering. Race Weight= 2346 lbs without driver.

Yep I was wondering....that's light and the truck should run as good as it looks. :eek:ldtu:

very nice truck.. dark shadow grey looks perfect on it:eek:ldtu:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

sorry but that thing isn't a lightning anymore. Its nothing more than a lexan-bodied prostock car. Cool none the less though :headscratch:

sorry but that thing isn't a lightning anymore. Its nothing more than a lexan-bodied prostock car. Cool none the less though :headscratch:

This has been argued time and time again. Lets not ruin the thread. It is what it is man. To me its one of the baddest Lightnings out there. I only wish I was within 1500 lbs of that thing

Back