extended essay

thx for the input guys, on a side note um ya they do read it, seeing as how this paper is sent out of the country to underpaid foreign teachers who read them all day and score them. This isnt a classroom assignment...

what the hell they deleted my sig?

Last edited:
ah well might as well see what you guys got to say about what i have so far. Right now im working on adding quotes and citations for the word count, right now im at like 1500 alot of it was bs to hit 1500 for the rough draft (1000 short lol) any input or advice would be appreciated

-edited by the nazi school officials

Info on Italy in the war is hard to come by since they were the little ***** of the axis powers, i think if i can get close to what i have on Germany for italy and japan ill be alirte, thx in advance guys!

Last edited:
finally done guys just debating over the concluding sentence of 3000 friken words

this is the final paragraph the last sentence is what im debating over

In the end what truly cost the axis powers the war was the combination of all of these factors, not any individual one by itself. I do believe there is one major factor for each individual axis nation that caused their downfall. Germany’s most costly mistake was attacking the USSR while still at war with Britain. Japan’s most fatal mistake was the attack on Pearl Harbor. While Italy did not do much during the war it was their overall weakness that caused their defeat and crossover to the allied side. Truly phenomenal though, was the combined strength, determination, and courage of the allied powers. We will forever honor the allied heroes of this utter tragedy that resulted from the boastful and mistaken Hitler who said, “Today we rule Germany, tomorrow, the world.” – Adolf Hitler (http://www.2worldwar2.com/quotes.htm)

-my teachers suggests for the last part

What utter tragedy resulted from the boastful and mistaken Hitler who said : "Today we rule Germany, tomorrow, the world."Adolf Hitler (http://www.2worldwar2.com/quotes.htm)

note i started the essay with the same quote -its some kind of literary technique i forget what its called but its supposed to help

so what you guys think mine or the teachers?

Last edited:
i would have sent you some ideas but i left town for 10 days. if you want pm me about what your papers about. ill send you some directions to take it, if you still need some cushion in the words department.

thx for the input

ya i realize it isnt worded right ive been thinkin about it figure if i dont wake up with better words ill go more with the teachers.

matt where were you 2 weeks ago? lol

Back