extended essay

Hey guys im writing an extended essay for school (3000 words). I got 300 and a rough draft of 2500 is due firday, todays wednesday. My research question(topic) is Why did the axis powers lose world war 2? Anyone got any good sites for this stuff or any tips?

PM Mr. Condor Legion.......not only can he fill in the 3000 words for you, he can tell you what they had for breakfast on D-Day. ;)

He's a Legend. ;):D

JFX

*EDIT

Oh yeah....

ACCEPTS PAYPAL,

( :) )

Last edited:
heh kick *** thx

edit-well if he actually writes the rest for me id be glad to give him $20 or so or a stock valve body :D

Last edited:
get into the idea of dramatically over ambitious leaders sorounding themselves with equally despicable characters who had nothing their own private agendas to further. Emperor Hirohito and Tojo. Hitler and his gang of child-molesting meth addicts. and Musolini craving to gain power equal to both of those...

-Joe

Steak and eggs.

Green eggs from powder.

Which goes a long way toward explaining all the seasick stories from the landing craft.

They did that before many of the Pacific island invasions too.

Don't ask me why.

Doesn't seem like the best meal to consume prior to a morning of horror, sheer terror, and incredibly bloody mass slaughter. But there it is...

CHECK
PLEASE?,
CL

theres plenty of free papers on there just print it out and change the wording. Work smarter not harder

um...

Using resources such as the Web and a good library, you should be able to spew out 2,500 words just from the ideas I gave you by PM. Start with a spell checker...

I would not write a paper for a student on in any subject. That's cheating. Besides, I had to earn this knowledge the hard way. That should make it worth a dollar a word...

===

Brian...:)

PRC-137F SMRS,
CL

im not too good with papers but i think i could spout off 3k words on that subject. pm me and maybe i could give you some direction as well.

The goal of any research paper isn't the word count, it is CONTENT. Position papers are easy. It is your opinion backed by fact, research, etc.

Research
Make an outline
Research more (take a break from the latest War Zone/AAG blog)
Refine the outline (Form the position)
Barf the knowledge
Remove any and all unnecessary words from sentences, combine where grammatically correct and expresses a concise thought.
Take a f-n stand and back it up.

The word count will be more than enough if the content is organized.

Bob

Last edited:
*nods to bob* I'm a technical writer. Do some high level research to get a general idea of the information, do the outline. Start filling in the gaps with high-level data, redoing the outline if necessary. Once it seems like it'll be a strong paper, just go down the line of the outline, braindumping everything one at a time.

When it's properly outlined and researched, the words will flow as if through the Tao. There have been times where I locked myself up with a computer and would write 40-50 pages in a week :)

May the force be with you

when I was in school the teacher always told us the paper had to be a certain amount of words long but when I would turn in my paper it was always way short..sometime even half of what she asked..yet I still got a good grade..

its all about the quality of the paper and not the quantity..:D

My favorite thing to do was always write my paper, then randomly in the middle put a random sentence like

"It is said that when doing the truffle shuffle, the freshwater puffer fish will come out of hibernation to put an end to your silly dancing."

Just to see if they actually read the paper or not. I know...I need a hobby. :D

You can buy a paper, you can't buy knowledge. I'd certainly question whether it was working "smarter" to buy a paper. Doing that may end up with you working "harder" a few years down the road.

"buying" a paper is a moronic idea. the whole point is to write a paper backed up with facts. there are an endless supply of sources for you to refer to,just put the time in and do it right. you might shock yourself and actually learn something.

Back