Exhaust help

airmanfallon

I got the SCT X3 tuner I know you can turn off your rear O2 sensors. Now I want to eliminate all the cats if possible, but the tuner will not turn off the frount O2's right? The truck is still registered in Nevada(smog), so you all know how that works. Just wondering what you all did exshaust wise ( if you know a good shop or solutions). Thanks! :help:

I got the SCT X3 tuner I know you can turn off your rear O2 sensors. Now I want to eliminate all the cats if possible, but the tuner will not turn off the frount O2's right? The truck is still registered in Nevada(smog), so you all know how that works. Just wondering what you all did exshaust wise ( if you know a good shop or solutions). Thanks! :help:

why not just delete the rears and turn them off? less hassle and you still have one pair of cats.

either way you want to run the exhaust, i know of a shop to take care of you.

pm for more info.

You cant turn off the front 02's as they tell the computer the A/F ratio so it nows if it is lean or rich Basically truck wont run w/o the frts. Rears only tell the computer the efficency of the Cats. So you can turn them off and remove your cats but it wont pass a smog test. Just replace the factory cats with HI flows and turn off the rears. You will still be able to pass a sniff test that way.

You cant turn off the front 02's as they tell the computer the A/F ratio so it nows if it is lean or rich Basically truck wont run w/o the frts. Rears only tell the computer the efficency of the Cats. So you can turn them off and remove your cats but it wont pass a smog test. Just replace the factory cats with HI flows and turn off the rears. You will still be able to pass a sniff test that way.

We dont have a sniffer test for obdII cars and trucks, only the pcm scan. And you can pass with the rear o2's turned off if you havr a programmer.

Back