EVENT --> Spencers Chicken Wang social

Brian K

Everyone,

Well, just as it appeared the cold & ice was gone, I stare out the window to 4 inches of snow. But, spring is coming!!!!

The first event of this year is going to be a Welcome Home/Goodbye social for Spencer. As some of you may know, he is in the Marines @ Quantico and is currently undergoing drill instructor training down in South Carolina. He will be transferring from Quantico to South Carolina at the end of March to begin his new job. So, he asked for a small shin-dig to enjoy some wings and time with his Lightning friends from the area. With that in mind, here are the details:

Event: Spencer's Chicken Wang Social send-off

Where: Excessive Motorsport in Manassas

When: Saturday March 24th

Time: 10AM - ??

Cost: $ collection on-site for the Wings and drinks

So, as mentioned this is a friendly social with some hOoters wings, "refreshments" and some spring bench racing. Just be prepared to answer in a solid tone, "Sir Yes Sir" when talking with Spencer. I suggest we all hit the gym and be prepared to drop and give him 20 push-ups on command. LOL

This will be just a hang-out, shoot the bull and see whats happening type of event. No need for race-fuel (although I am sure some might be there ;) :buddies: ) As always, please toss a few bucks into the hat to cover lunch for the guys @ Excessive.

This will be an all-weather event. Meaning if its raining, we are still socializing. But as always, if you have any questions, contact me directly at BrianK@nvlope.org or Torey at Excessive 703-331-1422.

For those that have never been to excessive motorsport, here is the address so you can do a mapquest:

9207 Venture Ct. Unit A Manassas Park, VA 20111

I hope to see everyone on Saturday March 24th for Spencers Chicken Wang send-off social !!!

Ok, here's the deal, as you may remember I Volunteer at OWLVFD and I have duty on the 24th of Mar. (0800-0800) 24 hrs. I'll be the Medic driver for (radio designation) M502. I have managed to find a fill-in for half of the shift. So having said all of that I believe I can make it out there, just can't drink anything stronger than soda.

Ralph

Ralph,

Whats up??

You could always drive by in the work truck with some nurses in the back... :cool:

It should be a fun time and a good break for us. Rocket is being moved to the launchpad for the May launch. I now refer to Bettina as "Keg Belly". LOL Can't bribe me with this one, thats what I call her around the house. :lotg:

She wont be there as her baby shower is the 24th too.

See you there

Awesome Brian! I'm graduating on the 21st and I'll be back in town on the 22nd. I appreciate you posting this thread. I'll see you all there on Saturday...

One more thing, if the 24th ends up not being good for some people, we can move it to a later date. I just found out that I don't have to be back down here until the 19th of April. Just throwing that out there.

I may not be able to make it guys. My truck is at JJ's, and due to the rain/snow, he was unable to tune it last week, so I will probably be picking it up on the 24th. I was looking forward to re-dynoing, and seeing what my mods did to improve my #'s, not to mention hello/goodbye to Spencer. :cr1:

I going to try to pick it up on a weeknight, but I still have alot to do to be ready for the NVMC rental on the 25th.

Just wanted to say it was nice meeting you guys today. It was fun actually hanging out with some fellow lightning owners!

Good luck Spencer! Hope to see you when you come back and visit!

Thomas

2k4svtlightning said:
Just wanted to say it was nice meeting you guys today. It was fun actually hanging out with some fellow lightning owners!

Good luck Spencer! Hope to see you when you come back and visit!

Thomas

Thanks.:tu:

Back