EVENT --- Oct 13th Burger King Cruise @ 3PM

Brian K

Everyone,

We have scheduled our 3rd BK Cruise of 07. Mark your calendars for Saturday October 13th @ 3PM. As usual, we can head to hOoters afterwards for some wangs and discussions on the upcoming fall race season, Football and the Bionic Woman.

Then its off to the Milwaukee Custard for some dessert. Rumor is Mint Chocolate Chip is the flavor of the 13th, however, you can see all the flavors at: Welcome to Milwaukee Frozen Custard (703)393-9990

Anyway, here are the details of the cruise:

Event: NVLOPE Burger King Cruise

When: Saturday, October 13th

Where: Meet at the Arbys in Manassas, at the intersection of Rt 234 and Ballsford Road (The Walmart/Pepboys shopping center)

Time: 3PM Meet, 3:15PM Departure to Burger King

Just like old times, we will meet up at the Arbys/PetCo parking lot at the Walmart/Pepboys shopping center in Manassas. Its right off Rt 66, at the 234 exit. Just go towards Manassas mall and you will see the Pepboys on your right, just after the BallsFord road intersection (light). Note, there is also a Bob Evans there.

We will meet up at 3PM and depart for Burger King at 3:15PM. If you have never been, the Burger King is by Manassas Airport. There should be a big selection of street rods, muscle cars, motorcycles etc... Its just a cool place to hang out for a while and see some old friends and some nice cars. Bring your camera if you like pics.

If you have any questions or help getting there either email me at BrianK@nvlope.org.

Later

Rumor has it that HoOters is still closed for rennovations. Apparently they have run out of Silicone.... :rolleyes:

Anyway, alternatives are: Red Hot n Blue or Joes Pizza.

Of course, the milwaukee custard is still a prime target too.

See you there

I was at the meet point (arbys) for 1 hour. at 3:15 no one showed. A few people called me to let me know they weren't coming.

Usually, if nobody is there, I pull the rip cord and head somewhere else with the wife and daughter.

i live out in Warenton so I just drove straight there there was a lot of race cars your truck would of fit wright in

Back