Event logo idea...

Skritch

I'm not much on photoshop so somebody can construct the idea. Here is the idea. Use the B.O.L.T. caricature of the Gen 2 Lightning, which faces left, and use the caricature of the Gen 1 Lightning which I've seen on some T-shirts (I think mark at LFP was selling them at L Fest) which faces right and put them nose to nose, resized as necessary so each caricature is correct in size to each other. Across the top print "LightningFest" in appropriate script and under the two trucks print "the best of the best". Put the year 2005 in shadowing across the two trucks so that it is visible but not blocking out the trucks.

The only real problem is the copyright of the two pics and permission to use those pics could be a stickler.

Scott

No, we want an original logo again, or we will just change the LF2003 logo and change the text. We we not want to use other logos to make ours.

OK, here's the logo I was thinkin' of...

It's put together using MS Picture it! and I'm not all that great at cut and paste but you get the idea.

28971-299-12127.jpg

Sorry Dave, But if its black thats a bad color for the window cling. Black does not show up on Tinted windows.

Sup "J" it was just a thought. hay you see the new install. may i will get to race it lol i owe you.:idea:

Back