Event Decals Have Mailed Today

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hello to all L/H TF 2004 participants and NLOC members,

All of the event decals were mailed today to all that attended the event in September at Topeka. The reason the decals were NOT included with your registration packages at the event is as follows:
  • 26 April 2004--sent money for banner, 4 magnetic signs and decals to SVTCUSTOMS.
  • 7 May 2004--nothing has arrived, sent email to SVTCUSTOMS asking why?
  • 11 May 2004--the banner and 3 of the paid for magnetic signs arrive...look great. 1 magnetic sign is missing and second pass of decals shipped are again unusable...bad printing.
  • 2 June 2004--emailed SVTCUSTOMS asking where magnetic sign and replacement decals are.
  • 2 July 2004--emailed SVTCUSTOMS asking where magnetic sign and replacement decals are.
  • 22 July 2004--emailed SVTCUSTOMS asking where magnetic sign and replacement decals are.
  • 20 August 2004--emailed SVTCUSTOMS asking where magnetic sign and replacement decals are.
  • 10 September 2004--emailed SVTCUSTOMS telling them that the magnetic sign is too late and send an NLOC banner instead of the sign...also ask where the replacement decals are.
  • 17 September 2004--emailed SVTCUSTOMS asking where banner and replacement decals are....need them for L/H TF ASAP!
  • 22, 23, 24 September 2004--called SVTCUSTOMS and decals promised, but never arrive.:(
  • 7 October 2004--emailed SVTCUSTOMS asking where magnetic sign and replacement decals are.
  • 17 October 2004--emailed SVTCUSTOMS asking where replacement decals are.

This is an copy of the final emails:
Terry,

Your failure to provide the club with the items paid for over six months
ago has cost the NLOC:
$450 to have decals made at a reliable shop

$54 for postage

~$25 for envelopes and labels

Many hours of extra work

We assume that you will be forthcoming with a check for $529 to reimburse the NLOC for your failure to deliver the aforementioned items.
Dwight

>Dwight,
> While I understand your situation, you need to understand mine also, I
> made the decals 3 times for you and of those made you only accepted a
> handful, I have agreed to remake them and I have done just that and
> they are ready to ship on Monday to you. The banner and magnetic is
> also ready to ship and all are boxed and will be shipped on Tuesday to
> you. I will not be able to ship on Monday due to prior obligations. I
> have allot invested in your order with all of the remakes to try and
> get them to your satisfaction, I hope that these meet with your
> approval but if they do not then I will try something else to make them
> for you.> I hope that we can salvage this situation so there is still a mutual
> friendship and ability to help one another, either way I want you to
> know that I will try and do things that you might need help with from
> time to time as needed. Your friendship is valued over everything else.>

Obviously it was our mistake to think the SVTCUSTOMS was a reliable company to do business with.;m

You can now draw your own conclusion about doing business with SVTCUSTOMS.:rolleyes:

SVTCUSTOMS phone number is: 1-843-215-5403

It is against board rules to post personal gripes, but as this is the NLOC being cheated out of money, we made an exception! Maybe some local members can ask SVTCUSTOMS to return the club's money?:?

Geeze, why I am not surprised that he did this? :rolleyes: I love my overlays, but I will never ever buy anything from Terry again.

Dwight,
did you try this??? :
emailed SVTCUSTOMS asking where magnetic sign and replacement decals are

:eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :mad: :mad: .....sorry, just had to ask.....JR;w

thanks BTW..............:bout:

I do not see this as fair to Terry. I feel as though this ,although a club issue is still a private matter with Dwight and Terry. I am not judging right or wrong but I've seen a lot wore injustice done here only to be squelched by the powers to be. I also ee where toher SV's have also been isn the wrong and the posts are deleted. I am a moderator and non partison so my opinion is nuetral. Does it depend on the vendor

Other SVs have not robbed the club.

It is against board rules to post personal gripes, but as this is the NLOC being cheated out of money, we made an exception! Maybe some local members can ask SVTCUSTOMS to return the club's money?

I will post all of the months of BS posts by Terry if you want me too...he is a liar and a cheat!

got mine today BigD! :tu:

24560-35-11670.jpg

Back