Event Bumper Sticker?

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
My wife told me that if I went to LightningFest one more time, she was gonna leave me...Man I'm gonna miss her!

:D :D :D :D :D

i bought a navigation unit so i don't have to drive & look at a map at the same time. i can go anywhere alone now! LOL!--yes this is a slam against women & maps. women + maps = lost!

gunman said:
i bought a navigation unit so i don't have to drive & look at a map at the same time. i can go anywhere alone now! LOL!--yes this is a slam against women & maps. women + maps = lost!

Can't speak for them all, but I know my wife is the same way. I just try to memorize the route before I leave! LOL

Nan is one of the best navigators on land , lakes and in the air!:tu:

She says left, right or straight ahead and that is what I do. Nan did the flight planning and navigation when we flew private aircraft...great helper and navigator.

In Europe, or really anywhere, just give her a map, and we get there...no problem!:hail: Took a coworker to Germany, gave him a map and broad directions as to the route I wanted to take...what a waste.:( The guy doesn't know how to read a map, or where North was.:? Really missed Nan's navigating on that trip.:cr:

But you must admit that the bumper sticker idea does have it's place sometimes!;)

Back