ET Brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

five0drw

Some of you may want to give this a try as well...

Performance Automatic BRACKET CHALLENGE

All bracket competitors must run decals on side windows of the vehicle in competition for the duration of the entire event. The decals will be handed to the participant at registration. Please be sure to affix the decals the side windows. Decal placement will be checked at tech.

There will be two separate bracket races for ET-1, ET-2 and ET-3. One on Saturday and the other on Sunday. There also will be a minimum of one time trial on Friday and open test and tune on Thursday. Additional time runs will be permitted if time allows.

The purse for the first time in 8 years has been elevated to a staggering $30,000 for all three ET classes. This purse will be divided and paid out at the end of Saturday and Sunday. Payouts will not be mailed, please make sure to collect any winnings on the day of the race.

ET -1, 2, and 3 Specific rules listed below.

ET-1:

ET handicapped eliminator (dial in) using a Sportsman-Tree (.500), for vehicles running 7.50 - 12.99. Electronics accepted. NHRA and host track rules in effect. ALL-RUN FIELD.

ET-2:

ET handicapped eliminator (dial in) using a Sportsman-Tree (.500), for vehicles running 10.00 - 12.99. No electronics. Transbrake and two-step OK. NHRA and host track rules in effect. ALL-RUN FIELD

ET-3:

ET handicapped eliminator (dial in) using a Sportsman-Tree (.500), for vehicles running 13.00 and slower. No electronics. Transbrake and two-step OK. NHRA and host track rules in effect. ALL-RUN FIELD

Thinking about running the wife's '01 GT in ET3 bracket. Guess I'll be a busy guy if I run both S/L and ET3! I wanted her to give it a go, but she declined and actually suggested that I run it if I wanted to. Never expected that!

Got my packet for wfc9 and looked at the schedule - they normally run the qualifying and elims in the order listed, so I would be a VERY busy boy - and if you get thru any rounds, they go late. So, decided I'll just run SL like normal and have a fun time with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back