Error in the latest Lightning Flashes?!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hello to all,

There was an error in the latest Lightning Flashes with the LightningFest wrap-up. We listed Jon Ross (SLVRLTNG) as the "Farthest Distance" trophy winner.;m That in fact is an error on our part...the real distance winner is Scott Cedergreen (scriced) who amassed a total of 192X miles on his drive to Topeka.:hail: :hail:

Here is a post I left in the WashLO section:
Hello to all those who live in the FAR NW part of the lower 48. We wanted to thank the real Lightning Supporters that flew/drove from Washington to Topeka.

Steve and Jon chose to wimp out and fly down, but probably wish they had their Ls to run on the strip and track.:?

Mike had Dale and Herb hauling his, soon to become crowned "Worlds Fastest Scooter", down to Topeka.:tu:

I thought Dale and Herb had the distance trophy, hands down when they arrived (183X miles), but then Scott and his wife showed up and I asked about their mileage....they took the long way to Topeka to win the trophy. Scott's distance was about 192X miles, just about 100 miles more that Dale's mileage. We mistakenly listed Jon as the distance winner in the last Lightning Flashes, but it was our editing error...we're bad.:(

Now as to Dale and the Holiday Inn bartender....that shall remain a long held, dark secret that only Dale will tell.....we won't:confused:

BTW, It was great to also meet Herb, and I want to thank him for setting everything straight with the KS HP and the Topeka PD at the HI restaurant.:hail: The cops left all of the gang alone, and I don't think anyone got a ticket in Topeka...although some did deserve it.:hh:

Burnouts in the hotel parking lot??:3g: The parking lot was also "Tailgate Heaven", and the fun didn't die down until early in the mornings.:bd: :bd: :bd: :tipsy: :yawn:

Thanks to all that made it and hope to see more from the NW next year.:B2:

...Dwight...

We hope this clears any confusion as to the "Farthest Distance" trophy winner.;)

Back