electric Fan

93REDBOLT

Electric fan from a 96 Lincoln Contenintal with a 4.6. I have hooked it up to a battery to check it and it works fine. It has one of the mounts broken off of it you can see it in the top of the picture. It measures 19 1/4 " round & 4 1/2 " thick, I don't know how much CFM it moves, but I have the same fan on my L and it cools it fine even with A/C on. Make an offer + shipping from 63077 it weighs 8lbs probably 10 packaged.
-Tim
30793-413-7092.jpg

no4njnk, I don't think Matt wanted it, I think he was saying I should hold on to it, I'll give him a chance to speak up if he doesn't want it it's yours. The one one my truck also has the same mount broke, I didn't use them anyway. I only wanted $25 the whole time I just didn't list it because I didn't want a bunch of $10 offers

matt351 I'm still holding on to the 1.7RRs, still haven't got the new combo running yet. When it fires up & I'm satisfied that it'll hold together I'll let you know, like I said if you find another set to buy first go ahead I understand.
-Tim

Last edited:
I'll take it. Get with me on how much the shipping will be to Savannah GA 31408.

Thanks
David

no4njnk said:
Before I get really serious about this thing, can it handle 100+ degree heat in traffic?

I think it could, but can't say for sure we don't get that many days like that.

Sweet-n-Slow
dibbs is going by the date & time of Posts, PMs & E-mails it's the only honest way I know how to do it.
-Tim

i didnt want it, ive got 2 mark 8 fans and one similar to the pictured one sitting 20 feet from me, im all fanned out right now.

I understand. No problem!! That's the way it should be done.

no-4njunk- I wasn't trying to jump ahead of you. I thought you were unsure weather you wanted it or not and I know I can use it. Sorry for the confusion!

David

Back