Eibach Springs for 93-95

Constable

Tire Liquifier
I was browsing the Eibach web site and saw that they now have the Gen1 springs listed again. Part # 3542.520.

Any chance on LFP stocking these springs for us Gen1 guys? I think there's also a spring/shackle package that's part # 3542.530.

Thanks... lots of interested parties in the Gen1 forum...

Eibach from LFP

I have calling Eibach on my to do list for tomorrow. If they have started production again I will be stocking them.

Bassani off road mid pipes for your 93-95 Lightning

Ryan,

BX58150L-2 off road pipe for your 95 Lightning is in stock and is shipping today!
You should have a UPS tracking # emailed to you when we close out today about 6:30pm Central.
I am still working on the Eibach springs.
I hope to be introducing a new 93-95 lightning part in about 10 days so stay tuned!

Eibach front springs for 03-95 Lightning from LFP

If there are 50+ truly interested in the Eibach front lowering springs I have the funds to have them produced.

The x-pipe is fantastic... thanks for the great deal.

So you know - I had already ordered a set of Eibach's prior to posting this thread here. I recieved the set today via UPS... brand new. Just figured I'd let you know... the springs are out there somewhere for these trucks.

BTW - what's the "new part" you're releasing for the Gen 1's ???? I've been waiting to hear!

Would be really nice to find a set and get this thing lowered. I was in on the original GP that fell through. If I'd known it just lacked 3 I'd have bought an extra set or two.

Back