East, Northeast through Indianapolis

I'm not sure where and at what time we'll be passing through the stops you've listed. I was hoping Fletch would chime in on this one since I'm slow when it comes to directions. We still have a few days...

Jeff, did you get two-way radios yet?

Hello Jeff and all coming from the East;w

Nan and I have made many runs around Topeka today and have the following information for your convoys:

Take I 70 West to the Kansas turnpike. Continue West until I 70 exits the turnpike just East of Topeka. Pay your money at the turnpike booth ($2 for car/truck) and continue on I 70 West. Exit at the #357A (Fairlawn) ramp....turn left at the top of the ramp. Go through the traffic light (when it is green :D), and turn right into the Holiday Inn parking lot.

Be sure to come to room 277 and register with Nan or Jenni (yes, she did fly in from Finland) to speed up Friday's track registration!

See you in Topeka!

...Dwight...and Nan in Topeka

What?? Money at the Turnpike Booth?? No one mentioned that! I’m not coming now. :(

Just kidding, of course. See you guys tomorrow evening!

Hope to seeyour group west of SL will be coming from evansville. times are pretty close to your meeting point . I donot have 2 ways but do have nextel if anyone else would? Otherwise we ll just cruise solo. If you see a red 02 that ll be us. Hope to see you folks.SAFE trip to all and see ya in TOPEKA! KEITH

FMOS Racing said:
What?? Money at the Turnpike Booth?? No one mentioned that!

Uhoh! I didn't budget for that either!! Better break into the peggy bank - D, how much for the turnpike?

I don't want to be making change while everybody else is haulin a$$!!;m

Vern

Highway ROBBERY! ;)

Keith, Best Buy has some of their Motorola 2-ways on sale for $6. I bought two sets today. ;)

JEFF thanks for the info hopefully our BB will have them in stock can't beat that $. I' ll keep them on the channels BIG D suggested and try to meet up w/a fellow HOOSIER and gang.

Back