E4OD Shifting too firm

I towed 2 weeks ago and shifting all seemed fine... the 3-4 shift is still an bit over firm, but it is without towing as well. Need to play with that line pressure just a bit more.

In all I’m very pleased with the PiMPxShift performance so far. I’m really looking forward to getting the turbo installed this winter and really start playing with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I towed 2 weeks ago and shifting all seemed fine... the 3-4 shift is still an bit over firm, but it is without towing as well. Need to play with that line pressure just a bit more.

In all I’m very pleased with the PiMPxShift performance so far. I’m really looking forward to getting the turbo installed this winter and really start playing with it!

Did you get all your line pressures right? Can you please post pressure and load for each gear including reverse? Also, can you post your shift schedules?

I want to be as close as I can with the shifts and line pressures to start and with the punisher VB definitely don't want it to shift too hard.

Thanks

Did you get all your line pressures right? Can you please post pressure and load for each gear including reverse? Also, can you post your shift schedules?

I want to be as close as I can with the shifts and line pressures to start and with the punisher VB definitely don't want it to shift too hard.

Thanks

It's much better than it was but I still need to tweak the line pressure a bit lower as while towing my boat I still get really firm shifts with the added load. Once the fluid is warm it seems to be better though. I haven't touched the shift points at all. They all seem to be good other than shifting into overdrive does seem to wait longer, but I'm okay with that. It doesn't shift till about 45mph.

DMaF4Xll.jpg

arDqELIl.jpg

rSBxQ1pl.jpg

Ht9i6nMl.jpg

qjBn3dRl.jpg

I cranked mine yesterday and loaded Jeff’s line pressure settings. I added them to reverse too and wow what a difference when going into reverse. So much better than before with the punisher VB than stock settings. Even though I had Paul customize mine to help with the reverse it has always been very harsh.

Thanks for those settings Jeff! Stinger should use those as an option with a shift kit.

Back