e40d and 4r70w trans problems

Jericho347

Got 2 different trucks with different transmissions ill start with my e40d,

the shifts seem to be delayed and when the truck warms up it'll stay stuck on a gear and just stay over revving until I floor it then go into 4th with not a lot of power if i floor it in 4th it doesn't downshift it'll just stay going slow in 4th, I've talked about this on the stinger forum but can't seem to find the answer everything wiring and voltage wise is good, can't seem to know if its mechanical cause trans shop keeps blaming the tune, i believe its the solenoid pack.

The 4r70w issue

freshly installed pimpx, truck doesn't go into 4th, overdrive button doesn't work, trans temp gauge doesn't work on ts it'll be flakey then stay at 70, the speed on ts does not match speed on dash did some rewiring for it to use trans sensor instead of diff but still doesn't work it'll show speed very flakey on ts, truck will go into 2nd as soon as i let brakes go, I did everything stinger told me to do all wiring is done accordingly with their instructions can't seem to figure out what the issue with this trans is, gears go in perfectly in test mode, on jacks stands if i put it into drive it goes through all the gears instead of staying in 1st, a lot of issues that are too frustrating to explain well

Back