E-Town Fun Ford Weekend on Saturday

T

thepawn

I met a few people, didn't run into anyone from the NJ group here though.
frown.gif

Here's the pix:

http://www.atlantis.edu/~thepawn/etown_weekend/page_01.htm

Hey Daniel,
I was there, must have missed you, there were so many trucks. How'd you do, I went out in round two, lost by .053 secs. I had so major traction issues so it was hard to be consistent. Oh well, it was lots of fun though. It's too bad we didn't run into each other. I had a black 93 with custom graphics and lightning written right above it in "aghh" pink (previous owner) graphics look good though. Maybe you got a look at it.

Daniel, I just looked at your pics, that one with the two gen ones is my friend Paul Vaughn and Gregory Jones's truck on the trailer. Im the one standing in the middle, lol! Paul's on the right.
------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH

[This message has been edited by LW93Rcode (edited 10-22-2000).]

[This message has been edited by LW93Rcode (edited 10-22-2000).]

I did see your truck there, and I had a pic of it in the first batch of pictures that I lost.
frown.gif

I didn't race that day, just chatted and took pictures. I was a black L that was parked if you guys turned around...had clear corners on the front and a wing on the rear cover. (was next to the guy that had the Gen2 on the trailer, High Risk).

It was great to see all those Bolts together, I was upset I deleted the pick with the staging lane where there were 20 or so lined up, it looked SOOOO nice.

Daniel

Back