DynoDay for HotRod!!!

HotRod

Motivational Speaker
Hey Dave and all. I just wanted to let you know that I believe the day has been set. We're trying to hit the DynoJet next Saturday the 7th or 8th. Dave, you personally will get the results first. Im going all out on motor numbers then put the N2O file in the EEC Tuner and let the 175 shot fly!!! This could get very interesting. Any guesses on numbers???:D

Im still searching a little on the light throttle fuel stuff. Im going to add a touch of fuel pressure today and see if that helps.

With my old exhaust it made 298RWHP@5000 and 365lbft@3900. Im expecting those numbers to go up, but we'll see.

Id be happy with 315-320. That would be really nice, IF it doesnt loose any torque at 2500rpm. Thats my fear. In another week the tale of the tape will be known.

Anybody want to guess power numbers "on the juice"???:D :D

Well, since the EEC-Tuner has been removed, it has set me back from going to the dyno AGAIN! I hope to get a TwEECer in there in a couple of weeks. Ill keep everyone posted...:tu:

rod-keep us all posted on the twcr, i'm just about ready to purchase one also. i also need to get my l dynoed, if only mike cerra would email me back...

larry kellow
95 super l #1452

Hey guys!

I bought a basic Tweecer to control my tranny computer... If I like real well I might buy another with the RT functions for the engine... I will let you know what I think after I play with it a while....

Larry,

Guess who just bought a set of Canfield heads that flow 300/250? I have gone mad again and I'm brewing up a recipe of mass destruction! Now get to work on that truck so its ready for WFC next year and quite braking stuff you maniac! ;t

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Well I knew about the tweecer but holy smokes about those heads!
Do I detect the possibility that you want....maybe....say.... an extra 100hp at the end if you need it???

dave-i love my canfield heads. i have two sets that flow near yours, one set on my stroker windsor mustang and one on my truck. i just keep breaking driveline parts on my mustang, but have ran 6.50 on motor in the 1/8. i'm afraid to do anything in my truck for fear of splitting another block. i would definitely like to get a set of your headers and out the side exhaust for my truck, but new siding on the house isn't cheap. later...and good luck with your destruction plan...

larry kellow

Hahaha. No I dont have the TwEECer yet, so Im not running all that good right now. Its the stock EEC running everything. I wil let everyone know what the results are when I get it back in fighting trim.:D

Back