Dyno'd at Naka's

4hnezkp.jpg

Well my truck is on Oahu so I took it to Alan to get er dyno'd. I'm a little dissapointed with the tq numbers but still not bad over all (457RWHP/483RWTQ). Best part was I got to meet Alan and pick his brain. After which I was convinced to switch to SCT and get an Excal 2 and a BA2400. So long Diablo. I didnt purchase them yet but I am planning on going that route. I plan on having Alan do the tuning on my truck from now on. I am confident he is the man for the job. I give him a :eek:ldtu: for knowledge and customer service.

supragod98 said:
4hnezkp.jpg

I give him a :eek:ldtu: for knowledge and customer service.

+1
Won't find no one better in the State for our trucks than Alan.

Your numbers are very respectable!!
I feel that the most important information on your graph is the a/f---yours is great!!! If you don't mind me asking, who's tune are you running in your truck now?

James at RWTD did my last tune. Its actually a test tune he did for me just to get the truck running. James is an excellent tuner. I had him do all my tunes and every one was on the money the first time. I would stick with James but its more convenient to have my tuner near me. Also it would take too long to have James do my tunes. The turn around time was take several weeks.

Why such a low torque? I dynoed mine at alan's a month ago and I got 392/483. w/ 12.1 a/f Wot. this is w/ a predator,3lb lower 1 upper.

James is known to do very conservative tunes---btw, when we hooked up my LM1 and read from the front sensors (forward of the cats), we noticed that the a/f reading was .5 richer than the readings shown on the graph which is from sensors that Alan puts in the tailpipe. So there is some room to lean it out and still be safe, which will get you more hp/tq.

numbers look good for a "base run". there is alot of improvement that Alan can adjust. I also noticed your hp and tq curves arent smooth (wavy). Could be the s/c belt is slipping. It happend to me until I installed the aux idler.

Not sure about the wavy curves either. I doubt its belt slip as my belt is very tight and my upper is a 3.75". Alan said it could just be the tune. Hope to have it all sorted out when I get the excal 2 and the ba2400.

Back