Dyno video from last weekend.. :)

why would they? ehh youtube is gay.
load it on streetfire or even better photobucket... and give us a raw link.... that no sound sucks.

no sound Travis when are you taking that thing to No Problem Raceway for some real numbers?

Last edited:
lol..

I hosted it on streetfire, so the link is fixed now.. ;)

Youtube sucks.. I mean, really.. who cares if you dub in some music? You're not selling it to anyone. I'm sure that Van Halen doesn't give 2 sh*ts about it. lol..

Anyway.. enjoy!

Travis

no sound Travis when are you taking that thing to No Problem Raceway for some real numbers?

I still haven't got the fuel problem fixed..

I took it out to a meet today at the Lakefront, and it ran lean on me again. :(

3rd gear pull, racing another L, and it went flat on it's face @ 13.8:1.

Travis

Thanks..

Cuzzo and I were just messing around, and went from a 10-15mph roll. He hooked, and I spun.. he jumped out about 2 lengths in front of me, and I finally hooked. I hit 3rd and finally got some traction.. But, I wasn't really gaining ground. Truck felt like it hit a brick wall.. I glanced over, and it was lean as hell. :( So, I let out of it..

I've gotta get this figured out..

Travis

Cool vid! At the end you said you were having voltage issues. That will definitely make your a/f go screwy because your maf counts will go haywire if you don't have enough voltage.

The dyno runs were all done in 3rd gear..

I will be getting a new battery here very soon. I may put it back up front, and just figure out another place to put my reservoir.

Travis

Back