Dyno/Tuning Session at Naka's

How many guys would be interested in a Dyno day at Naka's? Just curiouse to know. Maybe see if Alan has a Saturday free where we can go down hang out and make some pulls?

Sorry, but Im not interested right now. I didnt do any performance upgrades since my last dyno run. I just did appearance upgrades ( billet engine parts and interior parts)

Plus theres no track in Oahu..................yet.

I need to know how many want to do this and when would be the best day for them. From there I'll talk to Alan and see what we can do. I wanted to do this to get a bunch of the L owner on Oahu together so we can put faces to these screen names. I also I'm going to do my switch to SCT soon so was going to be doing a dyno sesh anyway. The more responses I get the more likely this will happen. Even if you dont want to dyno just let me know if you would like to come by just to hang out.
Thanks

Well I havent received much interest so I havent persued it. If I can get a bunch of people willing to go I'll try make it happen.

Right on. Haven't dyno'd my truck yet so I'm down for it whenever.
C'mon people! Vroom Vroom

Still haven't seen you in Waipio, Raiden. U sure you live here? :D

Right on. Haven't dyno'd my truck yet so I'm down for it whenever.
C'mon people! Vroom Vroom

Still haven't seen you in Waipio, Raiden. U sure you live here? :D

Yeah, I lived in Waipio for the past 7 years. :cool: But Ive been working alot lately and spending the rest of my free time w/ the family.

Oh, you must go H2 instead of Kam. I get tired of trying to make these same 4 lights sometimes. Actually I think it's more everyone in the way that I get tired of. :whistle:

session

Ill go just to see everyone since I havent done anything new since my first pull here. It will have to be in the next couple weekends cause I fly to the Philippines in two weeks.

Well I havent really received much interest so I guess this isnt happening. At least not any time soon. So I've been having some issues with my truck and decided to go ahead and take it to Naka's for some diagnostics/test & tune. I will be there on the 24 of November if anyone wants to come down.

Back