dyno tunes?

modular depot but good luck ! they are about as friendly as a rattle snake. there just across the river near cincy,there is a place in Xenia Ohio precision auto sports the only ones i know of.

modular depot but good luck ! they are about as friendly as a rattle snake. there just across the river near cincy,there is a place in Xenia Ohio precision auto sports the only ones i know of.

What do you mean? Everyone that I have spoken to or have had conversations with have been very friendly. Ken will be doing a dyno tune for me on Jan 12th.

Rich

maybe i caught them on a bad day. wife and i drove down the day they opened new place with 3000.o in pocket to spend, the techs did not even want to talk to me about mods i needed and the girl was nice but didnt know anything other than whipple this and whipple that. from what i heard them talk about if it isnt s stang there not really interested.not tring to bad mouth them they might be great tuners but they need to work on the selling part a bit thanks matt

Sorry you feel that way Matt. I've been to the new shop a total of 1 time and that was to talk with Ken about tuning my truck. Before that I would stop by there old shop and shoot the s..t with them all day. Its to bad you had a bad experience with them cause Ken is a great tuner and is always willing to talk with anyone. Oh....just in case you are wondering I do not work for them, I'm just a satisified customer.

Rich

Back