Dyno @ L-fest???

plum360415

Mopar and Fords!!!!!!!!!
I know its in 7 weeks, But Does anyone know of a mobile Dyno type place???///company?? I have seen them at WFC in St. Louis, the past years.... I would think that a Dyno @L-fest would be a good thing...Just a thought....
Kerry

We had a portable dyno at LightningFest 1 and 2. He is no longer available for events. There is one from the Dallas area, but they want ~$1500/day and we will not spend that money, as few used the dyno during the first 2 events.:no:

The problem is that we do not have enough event participants to ensure the dyno operator will make money.:sigh:

does lightning fest run at different tracks everyyear? I know I anm in Texas and there is no way I could make it there to race my truck I would just hit Fun Ford Weekend! has anyone thought about making lightning fest in several different states on the same weekend and then have one national lightning fest that is in a different state every year so that it would attract more people from other states.......just a thought

does lightning fest run at different tracks everyyear? I know I anm in Texas and there is no way I could make it there to race my truck I would just hit Fun Ford Weekend! has anyone thought about making lightning fest in several different states on the same weekend and then have one national lightning fest that is in a different state every year so that it would attract more people from other states.......just a thought

No... its at KCIR its in the middle of the USA... Its a nice track, there has been people wanting it to move, but I think its were it should be. Its a super good time, you should go.
Kerry

well after reading the rules on all the classes I could not even participate in it anyhow mine is not a lightning or harly vin number nor a mock up it is just a 1983 LWB with a tough 351W. Thanks anyway but that one minor detail excludes me!

Back