Dyno Day at PSE Superchargers

Boost USA

Hello Everyone. Here is the Flyer for the 1st Annual PSE Superchargers Dyno Day Shootout and open house. Saturday, March 26th 2011 We will be having a question and answer tech. seminar on superchargers, food will be hot dogs, hamburgers, chips and soda or water. I will be having a very special price of only $20.00 per pull on my new Dyno. Two pulls minimum are preferred but not enforced. I am going to be looking the cars over good before they go on the Dyno. If it is not in really good shape it is not recommended to run it on the Dyno. For you guys that have beefed up late model vehicles, I will provide air /fuel read-outs for an additional $5.00 per run if you already have an 02 bung welded in your exhaust already. Cars with rear 02 sensors from the factory will qualify and work just fine. Matt Roberts will be here with some prizes and information regarding his company, RS Fuel and “Dealers” Auto Accessories. I am looking forward to all of my buddies and friends bringing their hot rods and families. We are going to fill my parking lot and the one across the street. My building is under new ownership so burnouts in the parking lot are not a good idea but what you down the street is up to you. We will have music playing and a great open show and shine. Brad Katzung and Mark Houser should be able to bring some of their cars since they are close and several of the PSE built cars will be here also. Please RSVP by calling the shop and letting Melissa or Marlene know you will be coming. This will help us with the planning of food. If you have any further questions please give me a call.

View attachment 22470

Last edited:
Back