Dwight - Perfect!

Andre

euro Lightning
Hey Dwight,

i just try to find some english words to say

Thank You !

With your help it was possible to make this 2nd USA LightningFest trip to the USA.

Thank you for making virtual friends real friends....

I know i found some real friends... also Marc did.

This year we arrived on tuesday night and got the chance to watch you the days before LightningFest.
We saw all the work you did before. All the boxes in your room that were waiting to be worked on... :blink:

We all missed Nan this year and we know she is a big part of LightningFest.

The european LightningMeeting is a mini meet beside the LightningFest and i just can suspect how much effort it is to get the organisation done of such an event.

You did a perfect job again. :eek:ldtu:

From the ones who have been on a LightningFest i never heard a bad word about it... and there is NO WAY to get a bad word about it.

This event is just awesome!

Like we spoke that evening i would be happy to get you and Nan over to germany for the small LF copy in germany....

LightingFest made me rich on friends and i also get a baby from it

(my girlfriend called me on the 2nd day and told me we will be parents :heart: )

We.... germans and switzerland guys hope there will be a chance to come over and see the LightningFest logo on your truck again (and on my rental :thumbup:)

Thank you for these great days!

We will never forget!

We´re sending power for Nan and you !

Andre
Marc
Kalina
Mike
Greni
Hardy

Hello Andre, Marc and "the Swiss",

Thanks for the kind words. We do not know if we will be able to make a European trip with Nan again, but we can always hope. :sigh:

We are glad that you had such a good time at LightningFest, and hope there may be more sometime. We hope that we have inspired you to continue to grow the Euro LightningFest each year. :eek:ldtu:

Thanks for coming all the way to KC, MO to watch the "Crazy Ami's" party and race at LightningFest. The hotel tailgating would not have been the same without your small bottles of "poison"! :D

Thanks again,

...Dwight & Nan...:heart::eek:ldtu:

Back