Dusting the cobwebs

99BLKBOLT

Damn... Almost 1 year without anyone posting on here... How has everybody been??? Anybody still go up to Byron or 66 and race still??? I hope everybody is good...

I'm planning to be at Byron for the "Fastest Street Car" Shootout. Not sure if my truck will be in it or not yet.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Lightning Bob is still alive and living the dream in Dubuque, Iowa. I had the truck out last year for a few road rally events, but it hasn't seen the track lately. Hoping to get it out again soon. I have Tri-state Raceway about 20 miles away. Byron is under 2 hours and still do-able. For some reason, I seem to have less time for fun since I retired. :sigh:
Hello to all my Illness friends.

Good to hear from you LB... My dad is the same way as he has many projects but always has something usually come up when he's ready to do them... I'm back in Lombard as things didn't quite work for me in Rockford for a job search... It would be nice to see you again... Maybe we could set something up like back in the day... I had a perfect job with no weekend's but that is officially over as of today!!!

Lightning Bob is still alive and living the dream in Dubuque, Iowa. I had the truck out last year for a few road rally events, but it hasn't seen the track lately. Hoping to get it out again soon. I have Tri-state Raceway about 20 miles away. Byron is under 2 hours and still do-able. For some reason, I seem to have less time for fun since I retired. :sigh:
Hello to all my Illness friends.

Hey Bob! I still check in once in a while here. Currently have a 13 F150 RCSB 5.0. Still hoping Ford will build a gen 3 soon, if not I will build mine next year.

Back