Driving directions to WFC

• Thread starter WhiteLightningSVTGirl
  • Start date
W

WhiteLightningSVTGirl

My folks are part of Good Sam and if you don't like all the silly map printouts and so on and so forth drop me an email with your origination city and I'll print out a map to Fairview Heights where a lot of the L owners are staying. Just directions no mapping. I am not good when it comes to looking at maps and trying to follow them. This way is easier for me.
RookzRook@aol.com
CA

Are you still going to get a tatoo while you are down there? If so where...
biggrin.gif

------------------
Shane L.
Black 93
Vortech S-trim
340hp and 404ft.lbs
best ET yet: 13.52 @ 101.08 on the rev limiter
SAVING for a 99 GT, Have to stop spending $ on the L

Hey ChristyAnn......hows about directions from Nashville Tenn to WFC??? we are stayin in the Ramada....................(red gen 1, and hankfan)

------------------
00 White L Straight pipes, 2"lowering shackles, JL filter kit and flip chip, and free limited time offer...."CLUNK"

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 10secL:
Hey ChristyAnn......hows about directions from Nashville Tenn to WFC??? we are stayin in the Ramada....................(red gen 1, and hankfan)

</font>
10secL, Do you work near Opryland. I saw a 99/00 on Briley Pkwy and took the turn off for the Opryland workers parking lot. This was just a couple of days ago.

------------------
'01 Black Lightning born 03/01,Bedrug, A.R.E. 'Z' series topper w/wing,s.steel receiver bar and ball, hard wired Valentine 1 radar detector, phazar radar/laser scrambler, Kenwood Excelon flip face cd player, Alpine v12 5ch amp, polk audio tweeters and 6.5" in front, rockford fosgate 5x7 rear, and two rockford fosgate 10" in custom box.

I didn't see the post guys. Do you still need directions? I can give you my good sam club number. It will give you point to points. Let me know. RookzRook@aol.com
CA

Back