Dream Truck

chall4

This is my 93 lightning that I traded a 99 ford ranger straight across for. The truck was in ok shape but had fender flares and body skirts on it and when I took those off i found a ton of rust on top of the rear fenders so I found another lightning and learned the hard way that the 93 and 94 reds arent the same color but I chose to change beds anyway as getting it painted in in the future. We are building a new motor for it as well and just need roller rockers and possible some shorty headers, any ideas on these would be greatly appreciated. Here are some picks of it so far. Just put the new bed cover on as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0462.jpg
    IMG_0462.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0463.jpg
    IMG_0463.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0464.jpg
    IMG_0464.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0465.jpg
    IMG_0465.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0466-1.jpg
    IMG_0466-1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 68
I've got some Pro form 1.6 rockers for sale for pedestal mount. Send me a pm if your interested. Also have some ARP intake studs as well. If your not afraid you could rering the block as well since your this far into the build.......and I have a set of those as well. Lol

Looks ford gray to me Ron

The color is ford grey and I might be interested in those roller rockers ill let ya know, thanks for the feedback guys and me and my dad are building it but being that I am a broke college student it is taking some time.

The color is ford grey ...

relieved-1.png

Back