drag racing class

W

waschevy

Really interested in coming to the Lightningfest; had questions about classes. Didn't know which class to register in, truck runs 12.8s and 12.7s in Ohio, wasn't sure if it would run 12.9 or below in Kansas City. What I've read, the street class on Friday, will they race on Saturday?

Yes there will be classes running on Saturday. Not sure about what class you should get into though. Just pick the one that best suits what your able to do on a consistant basis.

The True Street Truck runs on Friday,
All other drag classes will run on Saturday. There wil be opportunity to run your truck all three days.

If you chose to run Pro Street, 12.99 and faster, you can also run in the True Street Truck on Friday for the second class adder fee.

You can change/add classes at the event when you check in.

Thats what I am thinking about doing. I run mid 13s when its cooler around here low 13s when it was ice cold in NY and traction.

I don't recall which class I signed up for but figured wit the costs for hotel etc I better sign up for the other class I am eligible for and run the snot out of it.

Hi Bobby,:wave:

The cost to run a second truck or run in a second class is $45 payable at the event. I do not know if anyone video recorded your 2004 burnout?:?

Anyone that wants to change their drag class, can do so during tech-in at the track.

Back