Do you have any rear adjustable drag shocks?

Incon306

I'm looking for some rear adjustable 50/50 drag shocks for my Gen2 L. I called QA1 and they said they had nothing in the size I need. My truck is lowered, with the truck on the ground at ride height the rear shocks currently meassure 16.75" from mounting point to mounting point. Do you have anything that will work for me?

Thanks!

And while were on the subject of DRAG shocks, how about fr and Rear for a gen 1. I would be happy with Adj's. I have a 1/2 drop
thanks

Tony

Incon306 said:
I'm looking for some rear adjustable 50/50 drag shocks for my Gen2 L. I called QA1 and they said they had nothing in the size I need. My truck is lowered, with the truck on the ground at ride height the rear shocks currently meassure 16.75" from mounting point to mounting point. Do you have anything that will work for me?

Thanks!
Ruslow has them.

BTW, although they are a 50/50 shock as advertised by QA1, it only occurs at once of the settings on the shock. If you were able to see the shock dyno, the valving changes as the shock adjustment changes and it crosses 50/50 at a lower setting.

I have shocks but,They are not like JDMs on his web site he says that he has fluid is different.But what I offer should work just as well.Stan
Forgot to add you can look in the product list for those as well as other goodies that you will have to have.LOL

Last edited:
I can get Gen 1 shocks like bilsteins and Eledrock but there would not be much if any saving to you.I personally run the AIS shcoks that they make and they are ok for the majority of driving.Stan

Back