DMP now offering WeaponX Perf 2v coils.

FordFanStan

Thats right we have them in stock and ready to ship.

This new 2v coil seems like a night and day difference. Some of our 4v customers have been running them, in Lightnings and Mustangs, and all have been extremely satisfied.

The new coils should be accompanied by the WeaponX non-resistor spark plugs as well.

Our introductory price is $434.99 for the coils, and $59.99 for the plugs plus shipping.

All the information and specs on the coils and plugs can be found here.

Please contact us by phone to make a purchase or you can email/PM me with any questions you may have. Stan@DMP

2V_COIL_v2.jpg

modf2vcoils.jpg

Hey Stan,I have the 4v WeaponX and I have a ?,can I use the tr-6s with this coils?or I have to buy the non-resistors one? and do I need to re-tune the L?.The reason I ask(re-tune)is that I heard that some guys blow their engines using this coils.Thanks,Joe:cool:

You do not have to use the non-resistor plugs, but to get the most benefit out of the coils you should use them in most applications. If you did not want to use the WeaponX plugs, the next best choices are the Autolite AR93 and AR94, and the NGK Tr6ix and NGK Tr7ix irdiums. Hope that helps you out some... Stan

Back