DJM 3/4 drop what shocks to use?

94Lightning563

Looking to do the 3/4 drop was wondering what drop shocks to use not seeing much info on them. Anything else I should know/replace when doing the drop?
Thanks

I’m with you. I am dropping mine as well. I also have long bars I want to keep so hopefully i can keep them when I lower it

Yeah I was going to add caltracs too at the same time hoping it wouldn't be too low, didn't know if there was a caster/camber bolt kit we needed or anything? Had to do that for a ranger I lowered

ive had my shackles and hangers for about 12 months, and yet to do it as a cant decide on what shocks to use either.

i carry a little weight as its a daily driver and want soemthing thats goin to give an easy ride

I would use Bell tech or Chassis Tech for I beams. Never been a fan of DJM. As far as camber you need new eccentric bushing for the top ball joints. I just bought shock extenders for the rear shocks. The Nitro drop shocks I have on the rear are junk. I might try a Nissan truck shock with the shorter body like I did on my old Ranger.

Back