Did it snow last night???

17 deg low last night here in San antonio however none of the freaking white stuff.....Yall can keep that crap.....

Will

It took me 4 and a half hours to snowblow my driveway and clean off the three outside trucks. We got more than 20 inches of the white $hit
& had 4-5 foot high drifts close to the house and detached garage.
Not fun, but today they closed the plant where I work so at least I had time to do it.

Hope everyone else is doing ok,

LB

Not sure how much fell here, but we have 4 to 5ft drifts all over! It's good to have a freind with a snow plow:eek:ldtu: only thing is my driveway is plowed but the streets, Not so much!

doing ok here. If it wasn't for the jeep i would have been stuck in my driveway. Good thing at 2 am the streets weren't plowed yet

They sent us home early on Tues. told us don't even try to get to work on Wed. just called me and said stay home Thur. too. Thats alot for a trucking company.

nothing here!

blizzard2011-1.jpg

I wish I had a snow blower. Had to shovel the driveway that was full of 3-4 foot drifts. At least I had the day off. Back to the shackles today though. Lourie had Wednesday and today off maybe Friday too

Mustangs and Lightnings are soooo fun in the snow!!!!!

All dug out! Finished my garage yesterday and everyone chipped in and we dug the alley out to the street. Today I dug out my 70 year old next door neighbors garage so he could get his Hummer out. It's so tall it just clears the roof by a half inch with no snow on the ground. He would have taken the whole garage with him had he tried to get out:scared1: Even ventured out to run some errands. The new van cuts through most anything with ease, though I wish I still had the $400 van so I could bash through snow piles :cool:
Chris, I forgot you guys traded the Escape on the new L. Nancy's school is still closed til Monday too.
And Kurgan...:punch::cuss::bash:

some friends and i went drift busting tuesday night and then i was the only 1 that made it to work since they wouldnt cancel. needless to say i didn stick around long b4 i went and played some more

Here is the extent of our San Antonio snow storm
1ST real snow here since 1985 when we got 13.5 inches. Regardless things kinda stop here when it snows we dont have much in the way of snow equipment here........
Notice the ice under it. we had sleet/freezing rain then the snow. Fun Fun....

Back