Did anyone notice???

redsvt01

Where are the door handles???
Lightning0041.jpe

In the door frame next to the window??:confused: :confused:

it might be by remote. I had a trick setup on my mustang where the remote would set the alarm and pop open each door and inside the car you could push the left side of the lock button to open the driver door and the right side of the button for the passenger door. Its an easy setup and with all the bugs worked out it is better than trying to open a door in the winter time and ripping a frozen door handle off. LOL! My dad did that before I shaved my handles. It was cheaper than buying a new handle from the dealer.

just my 2 cents.

Brandon

It was remote the hood was remote actuated as well.. The "Model" could push a button and it would go up and down..

Doug

Wow!! Sign me up ! If this thing comes with a cute model to open the doors for me then I am hooked. :db: :db:

Door handles or not that thing is BAD......oh and another question does anyone have a picture from the rear of the truck?:confused:

Thanks,
Mike ;g

Gitchi Manitou said:
She was OK, but nothing spectacular.
Yeah your right - Nothing special

P1086508.jpg

LOL - Actually the Model at the Detroit show on press day was a guy .... The girl in pink was saved for the 2004 F150

Doug

Grey91Coupe said:
Door handles or not that thing is BAD......oh and another question does anyone have a picture from the rear of the truck?:confused:

Thanks,
Mike ;g

Ask and ye shall receive

:D

Silver_2000_:)! said:
Yeah your right - Nothing special

P1086508.jpg

LOL - Actually the Model at the Detroit show on press day was a guy .... The girl in pink was saved for the 2004 F150

Doug
We talking about the truck ? Cuz I'm liking the color PINK ! ;d :db: :nb:

I would seem clear that the smooth door handles, rollpan, exhaust on both sides and the low stance will not be on the production model, but this does give us a idea of what we could end up with.

We need to get Ford to option SOLID REAR AXLE (for us 1/8 and 1/4 people) and AUTOMATIC TRANNY (how many races you win cause the other guy flunked the shift?). Who wants to "ride the clutch" in rush hour traffic.

Gonzo said:
We need to get Ford to option SOLID REAR AXLE (for us 1/8 and 1/4 people) and AUTOMATIC TRANNY (how many races you win cause the other guy flunked the shift?). Who wants to "ride the clutch" in rush hour traffic.
I don't think we have to worry. That L is a concept vehicle. Can't imagine an IRS or manual will make the produciton cut.

Back