DiabloSport Predator: Latest Information (Sept. 20, 2003) ORDER NOW!!!

RWTD

UPDATE: Sept. 20, 2003

Alright everyone, something we've been waiting for is ready to go! DiabloSport is finishing the manuals and production is being done. This Predator for the '03 Cobra will be released in the coming week. Many Lightning owners also have Cobras, and I know this isn't the Lightning/Harley Predator, but it is a Predator, which does mean the Lightning/Harley Predator will follow shortly, soon.

Safely Pre-Order your Predator Now! Email sales@runninwiththedevil.com or call 251-694-1112 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Central (your credit card will NOT be charged until the product is ready to ship!).

A brief rundown:

DiabloSport 2003 Cobra Predator Part # U7142

Applications:

- U7142 - 2003 4.6L 4V Supercharged Mustang SVT Cobra

Features

Dyno Tested Performance Tunes:

- Diablosport has generated dyno tested tunes for 2003 4.6L/4V Ford Supercharged SVT Cobra.
- 2 Tunes will be offered standard:
Tune 1 - For Factory Boost Level (8#'s).
Tune 2 - For up to 12-14#'s of boost total (+4 to +6 over factory)
- Average power gains are in 20-30 HP in the Supercharged SVT vehicles.

Diablosport Predator Performance Tunes Re-Map:

- Fuel Curves (at all rpms and throttle positions)
- Timing Curves (at all rpms and throttle positions)
- Extend Speed Limiters
- Extend Rev Limiters
- Part and Full Throttle Shift Points
- Shift Timing
- Shift Pressure

Diablosport Predator allows the end-user to make the following fine tuning adjustments (naturally the transmission adjustments will not be applicable to the Cobra):

- Idle: Will adjust from -20% to +20%
- SES Defeater: Will allow end-user to turn off SES light for off-road exhaust.
- Axle Ratio: Can adjust from a 2.xx up to a 6.xx in .01 increments.
- Cooling Fans: Will adjust both ON and OFF in 1 degree increments up/down.
- Power Enrichment (Fuel): Will adjust from -15% to +15% for PE mode
- Spark (Timing): Will adjust from from -10% to +10% for PE mode
- Shift Adaption (duration): Allows user to adjust the time delay during the gear change, i.e. quickness of the shift, from -25% up to +25%
- Shift Points (MPH): Allows user to adjust at what MPH the shift should take place, for each individual gear, in 1 mph increments.
- Shift Points (RPM): Allows user to adjust at what RPM the shift should take place, for each individual gear, in 10 rpm increments.
- Shift Pressure: Allows user to adjust the firmness of the shift action, for each individual gear, from -25% up to +25%
- Rev Limit: Allows user to adjust ON/OFF rev limits, for each individual gear, in 10 rpm increments (up to 6800 rpms for the '03 Cobra).
- Wheel/Tire Sizing:

- Factory Wheel Size: Enter the factory tire size in XXX/XX-XX format, i.e. 275/40-17
- Actual Wheel Size: Enter the actual tire size in XXX/XX-XX format, i.e. 305/35-18
The Predator then calculates the difference in overall height for proper speedo calibration.

DiabloSport Performance tunes require the use of Super Unleaded/ Premium grade fuel only, Amoco, Sunoco, or Mobil, if possible.

Diagnostic Capabilities:

- Predator can read and erase fault codes, and contains all the Ford specific P codes.
- Predator diagnostics will work on all 96-03 OBD-II Ford Mustangs or F-Series Gas vehicles.

Live Data Logging and Monitoring Capabilities:

- Predator can monitor over 400 tuning parameters. Please see here for the COMPLETE list: www.runninwiththedevil.com/fordgaspreddiaglist.htm
- Predator can log tune data, at 90 samples per second, for at least a 30-minute period, to be viewed on the Predator screen or be exported to a PC, either live or logged, using FREE software supplied by DiabloSport.

Predator Feature Selling Points / Ford Mustang Cobra

- The only flash tuner on the market that allows for end user adjustability to the performance tune, enough adjustment to allow for pulley changes in factory-supercharged engine applications.
- The only flash tuner on the market to accept custom DiabloSport programs, and can be done via using email/internet through your dealer.
- The only flash tuner on the market with advanced diagnostic capability.
- The only flash tuner on the market with data logging and monitoring capability.
- The only flash tuner on the market with a backlit screen, that’s also 300% larger then the competition’s screen.

Custom tunes will be available through e-mail directly from us, or through DiabloSport. There may be some cost based on the nature of the modifications. Larger Blowers, Injector changes, Complex custom tunes, etc. may cost extra, but basic changes being needed for the variable in car or fuel should be at no additional cost.

Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have, as I am here to help!

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely...

Last edited:
So what's the liklihood of this being effective with a heavily modded truck...ie KB and pretty much all the bolt ons.

Even considering a 20-30 shot just to cool things down.

--wes

wesman said:
So what's the liklihood of this being effective with a heavily modded truck...ie KB and pretty much all the bolt ons.

Even considering a 20-30 shot just to cool things down.

Wes, we can make any custom tune for the Predator just as we can with a chip now. So, yes, to answer your question, the Predator will definitely work with that combination via a custom tune. We've already made a few KB Cobras custom tunes for their Predators. I'll be at DiabloSport next week, so I'm hoping a KB truck will come in to play while I'm there! :D

Keep in touch!

Sincerely...

Back