Devil Dogs...sound off

Just got out in january Sgt 1345/8531 from 2001 -2006 was in Oki, Lejeune/iraq/lejeuene/iraq/HOME (jersey).. just bought an 99L last month.. Im think about callin MOBCOM to reactivate for a little while though.. im gettin kinda bored..

Once a Marine, Always a Marine.
09-14-1992 to 12-15-1995
Lcpl Thomas Root
5831 Brig Co HQSPTBN MCB CamLej NC
Honorable Discharge/Medical 20% Disabled
I Loved the Corps, and still do. Probably one of the few that truly enjoyed everything from bootcamp all the way through.
To all overseas, we appreciate all that you do, the time you spend away from your families, and the danger that your in, just so we have the right to enjoy these freedoms we have. THANK YOU, YOUR FAMILIES, and ALL THAT YOU DO. SEMPER FI DEVIL DOGS02 True Blue

A-6E avionics tech MCAS Cherry Pt. '81-'85. Comm chief 4th LAAD Bn NAS Atlanta '88-92 and Desert Storm in the meantime. They pay me to play with airplanes here at Lockheed, just got my '02 L, kids are fine and the ex is remarried, so life is good. BTW, Svtlightning, how do y'all like the J-model? I know I had a hoot building the things when they first came out.
To all my brothers and sisters standing on the wall in the sandbox and elsewhere, Semper Fi!! We all appreciate what you're doing and keep you in our thoughts and prayers constantly. Godspeed and get your a**es home safely and soon!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a PERFECT combination.......Marines and Ford Lightnings. The best of the best in either situation. I guess "jarheads" really ARE smart aren't we....We drive Fords. BTW, served 88-92 3rd assault amphibian Bn Campen.Ca. Been to Oki.,PI,Hong Kong and were the 4th unit in the gulf in 90 and seems like the LAST to leave (8 mo.19 days) but wouldn't trade the experience for anything. Well,Semper Fi to all the Marines on NLOC.

Dee

Big salute to all my Marine Corps lightning owners! I had a tour at the Charleston Naval Weapons Station and had a good friend down at Paris Island. I used to drive mustangs but got smart and moved up to Lightnings. This Army Captain says "keep up the good fight"!

SWThomas currently has the fastest street lightning in the Charleston/Paris Island/Savannah area.

Lance Criminal right here, soon to be Corporal here in December. 0341 out of Hawaii, 2nd Bn 3rd Mar. Currently in the Pacific on UDP.

Back