Detailed Procedure Of Stiegemeier Ports

Stiegemeier

Supporting Vendor
When you send in your supercharger we ask that you enclose a note with your name, phone # and return address. Pack Well esp snout/pulley area. Take off All removable parts.
Once the blower,throttle body and plenum are in our shop We open the box and number ALL components we number the note and input in our computer files. This insures that Everyone gets back their same Blower. We call you that day go over job instructions with you and get any other info we need.
We fully disassemble your blower and front drive snout and evaluate it's condition. All bearings and seals are inspected, rotors are checked for flaking and tip scouring.
The blower case is ported achieving the CORRECT balance of Low pressure to High pressure. (Low pressure meaning the inlet side and High pressure the exit side)
Careful attention is paid to ALL areas to achieve the Highest Airflow rates and still Retain case rigidity ----Designs are constantly being tested and updated to assure you the Largest HP gains available-- GUARANTEED. All Airflow test data recorded with a SF 600 SuperFlow Flow bench.
All Lightning Truck blowers have rotor to case rub. We at Stiegemeier Porting have developed a machining process that increases clearance in these areas between your rotors and case This is not an option just part of the Stiegemeier process to insure you the customer has No pre-mature failures. The rotors are profiled, blueprinted and timed to the case.
After porting All gasket surfaces are checked for flatness and machined if necessary. The machined parts are put threw a 3 phase cleaning process the last being a high pressure 190 degree rotisary wash. If the rotors are to be chemically stripped which we Highly Recommend for any rotors that are epoxy coated and being spun faster than the OEM setting. Rotor flaking leads to blower failure.
All superchargers are assembled with factory correct Full Synthetic grease and oil. All fasteners are torqued to spec after assembled All blower are spun at speed and checked with an amplified hearing system to insure you of a perfect assembly. All superchargers are cataloged, numbered and dated.
We take our shipping Seriously-We double box with expandable foam, bubble wrap and packing peanuts.
We do stock all gaskets, pulleys and plugs ect. We supply you with tech tips, instructions and company stickers. We are available to answer any of your questions you might have. We have a very friendly and knowledgeable staff.
We have 1-3 day turnaround. Cores available.
I will always GUARANTEE more HP Per Dollar than any Competitor and Stand behind it 100%.
Quality Work Does Not come Cheap Nor does Quality Employee's- which Deserve a fair wage.
With 1400 Units complete to date--We Get it RIGHT The First Time.

Thank you
Robert D. Stiegemeier
636-949-2275
dynobob@stiegmeier.com

Last edited:
Superb Service

I have spoken to Bob several times and have been extremely pleased with his work on my HEATON. I spin my HEATON harder than anyone out there (20k or more). The results speak for themselves:

dyno.jpg

11.09 - 11.31 ETs during Spring and Fall. 11.4's in 90 degree weather. Hotlapped several times and had very little drop-off in ET. Great job and will be sending the HEATON back for Stage IV work in February. :D

BTJ

Last edited:
Back