Denver Regroup On Sept 22nd (wed)

HARLEY6LF250SD

I WILL OPEN MY HOME ON WED 9/22, FOR SHOWERS AND OFFER EXTRA BEDS/FLOOR FOR WED NIGHT. IF WE GET UP EARLY THURS MORNING, IT IS 530 MILES TO TOPEKA (ABOUT 8 HRS W/STOP) FROM MY HOME IN AURORA CO. RANDY 406 544-6891 cell# www.fordbigtrucks.com (I am 5 miles south of I-70 exit 285 airport rd(SOUTH), there is a FLYING J TRUCK STOP and MILE HIGH HARLEY DAVIDSON at this exit)

Last edited:
Who will be coming through Denver? We need to convoy from Harley6's place on in to Topeka. Anyone coming through?

I Will Be Overnighting It In Denver On Wed, I Will See You Guys There. Is There A Safe Hotel Close To Your Place ??

safe hotel in denver

The Comfort Inn : Take I-70 East to Exit 285 and then South 1 block. from $59.00 per night between 8-Sep-04 and 7-Nov-04
16921 E 32nd Ave Aurora, CO 80011 We will be getting on I-70 east, next to this hotel. (you are welcome to stay at my place, same exit. Randy 303 326-5792 cell# 406 544-6891)

I'm gonna be leaving for Truckfest on thursday. I have two trucks and I have another friend with an 00. I'm gonna drive my 02 , my dad's gonna drive my 94. It would be cool to hook up with a few other people. We are comin out of Brighton. Usually get on I-70 at Tower. What time are you all thinking about heading out? We need to get a convoy together!

Call Randy (HARLEY6LF250SD) in the above post. I will be rolling with him in my '02 and it appears we are going to hook up with a couple others. It looks like we will be leaving at around 7:00am if it is possible to get out that early. He eastimates that it will be around a 8 hour drive so that should put us in Topeka at around 3 or 4 in the afternoon I guess. We are in Aurora by Buckley road, so maybe the truck stop at I70 and Buckley road might be a good meeting spot? Would be cool to meet up and get a convoy rollin!!!!!!!!!!! My # is 720-366-7095. If you call me, you will most likely have to leave a message and I will call you back since I barely ever answer my phone.

MEET AT FLYING "J" EXIT 285 airport south exit

CONVOY FROM THE WEST VIA I-70
DENVER CO. - Leaving Thursday morning @ roughly 7:00 AM, anticipated arrival in Topeka at approx. 5:00 PM. Will check into the hotel and then head for the track.

As a reminder, anyone coming from points WEST is welcome to come to my place Wednesday night. You can either crash there (will require sleeping bags) or one of the local hotels.

Denver to Colby KS about 215 miles 3 hrs. 10:15-10:30

Colby to Hays about 110 miles 1.5 hrs. about 1:00 pm (lose 1 hr time change)

Hays to Salina about 100 miles 1.5 hrs. 2:30-3:00 pm

Salina to Topeka about 110 miles 1.5 hrs 4:30-5:00 pm

Thanks Randy My Cell# 406 544-6891 for updates.

Me, Airtroop01 and svtjay are heading out today and hope to meet up with you guys in Denver. Phil and Jason will be in Phil's KB Harley and I'll be in my Super cab L. My cell is 510-917-FORD(3673)

Roy

CONVOY FROM FLYING "J" DENVER 7:00AM

Roy-(Super Cab L), and Airtroop01/svtjay, MJ351, 94L#150, Scotone, PLUS anyone else, we will be at Flying "J" Truck Stop I-70east (exit 285 south) Near to 7:00am Thurs 9/23 as possible. We'll get fueled/feed and headed toward LIGHTING/HARLEY TRUCKFEST in Topeka KS.--- Any Questions, give me a call 406 544-6891 cell Thanks Randy

Last edited:
I'll be there in my 02, my dad will be driving my 94. my buddy Jeff (00blacky) will be there too. We talked to another guy with a 93 in town who might be going too. It looks like we could have a pretty good convoy going here. I JUST WISH IT WOULD QUIT RAINING!!!!!!! AND WARM UP!!!! I really need to get the trucks cleaned up.

I'll be there. Look forward to meeting all of you guys. I wish the rain would stop also. My rig is all cleaned up and ready to roll out. I think it is supposed to clear up on Thursday. Hopefully early. RANDY- I will call you on Wed. in the evening.
Scott

Hey Guys,

I Am In NM, I Will See You Tomorrow, I Am Getting A Room At The Comfort Inn.

Hello Randy, Mike and all,

Nan and I have been in Topeka since Monday. You will want to take the #357 exit to Fairlawn and turn right. Go through the immediate traffic light...when it is green;), and the turn right into the Holiday Inn entrance.

Dwight and Nan...going crazy in Topeka.:?

Back