DelValLo wishes you much success

huffentuff95

Like in Deal or No Deal ,Timing is everything. I can't speak for everybody In DelValLo but the over all consenus is, Happy Trails to you .. We look forward to seeing our Brother Chapter in the Garden State do well. Northern Jersey has always had a VOID since JLO kinda faded away. We also have members up north and this is good for everybody. So with that said ,we welcome this new local club section and hopefully this will bring a new found interest to Lightnings as a whole :clap::applaud::clinkmugs:jb:

I second that! Nice to see more Lightning owners getting together. Maybe some friendly competition once the tracks open?
Jim

...We look forward to seeing our Brother Chapter in the Garden State do well.
...So with that said ,we welcome this new local club section and hopefully this will bring a new found interest to Lightnings as a whole.

Hear! Hear!
Well said, Dennis. :eek:ldtu:

Hopefully we can do some joint events. NJLOC invites DelValLO, DelValLO invites NJLOC. You know...

More folks involved in the Lightning community can only be a good thing.

FF
:thumbup:

Hear! Hear!
Well said, Dennis. :eek:ldtu:

Hopefully we can do some joint events. NJLOC invites DelValLO, DelValLO invites NJLOC. You know...

More folks involved in the Lightning community can only be a good thing.

FF
:thumbup:

yea definitely. we are meating a hooters off of route 1 some time soon. we just need to find a date that will work for people.

You invited us, now we invite you.

NJLOC invites DelValLO, DelValLO invites NJLOC.

Well you guys are invited to our annual winter bash on Febuary 9th at the buena tavern

The date will be: Saturday February 9, 2008..
Place: Buena Tavern Rt40 and Rt54 Bunea N.J.
Time 12:30PM till ???

Sunday is Happy to have us back,

Our Winter Bash will once again be held at the Buena Tavern.

Buena, NJ is roughly half way between Philadelphia and Atlantic City.

Buena-jpg.jpg

The "BT" is convienly located just 200 yards east of the intersection of SR50 and USRT40.

click pic for larger view ;)

FF
:)

JOSH :::: I F@#K'in hate you. Actually I was saying { Don't worry Buddy, someday your GenII will beat my Gen I. } Have Hope and a little more $ and It will happen!!!

Gator!!! Keep collecting beer cans , ya never know when you might have to melt some down for repairs :rolleyes: PS::: you still own a truck!!!

Back