DelValLO Spookfest Events (Top 10 Fastest Lightnings}

Lightning Ralph

7 Second Club
The 10 Fastest trucks Ever Recorded at Dave London's Spookfest Events. This list is crazy Fast....

(1) Ralph Voorhees / 7.41 @ 188 mph / T Gen 1 Lightning

(2) Johnny Lightning Wiker / 8.07 @ 171 mph / TT Gen 2 Lightning

(3) Jimmy Dolan / 8.09 @ 166 mph / TT Gen 2 Lightning

(4) Johnny Lightning Wiker / 8.10 @ 164 mph / S/C Gen 2 Lightning Jet

(5) Jason Wilkerson / 8.25 @ 170 mph / TT Gen 2 Lightning

(6) Paul Albino / 8.71 @ 157 mph / TT Gen 2 Lightning

(7) Paul Vaughn / 8.96 @ 156 mph / T Gen 1 Lightning

(8) Don Carson / 9.36 @ 146 mph / S/C Gen 2 Lightning

(9) Eric Pagluighi / 9.39 @ 144 mph / S/C Gen 2 Lightning

(10) Carmelo Arce / 9.40 @ 147 mph / S/C Gen 2 Lightning

Last edited:
If anyone see's any mistakes please let me know. We lost some ET. list records I believe so this is what I remember. Johnny Lightnings Orange Crush just missed the Top 10 with a 9.58 pass.

I don't think Paul went that fast at Spookfest, I know he went 8's at SF but I thought that PB pass was from his local track.

I also don't think Don Carson's 9.36 was at SF. Pretty sure that was a couple weeks after last year at a private Atco rental.

Lastly, Carmelo's 9.40 wasn't at SF, he was going 9.8's at SF last year, then took it down to SSOTN a couple weeks later and went 9.40.

I don't think Paul went that fast at Spookfest, I know he went 8's at SF but I thought that PB pass was from his local track.

I also don't think Don Carson's 9.36 was at SF. Pretty sure that was a couple weeks after last year at a private Atco rental.

Lastly, Carmelo's 9.40 wasn't at SF, he was going 9.8's at SF last year, then took it down to SSOTN a couple weeks later and went 9.40.

I'm pretty sure your right Josh. We have all kinds of people standing around and no one is recording anything that's going on there.
After I posted this I also realized that Johnny Lightning never ran the times I! posted from Spookfest either. lol
Oh well, I tried! lmao!

I'm pretty sure your right Josh. We have all kinds of people standing around and no one is recording anything that's going on there.
After I posted this I also realized that Johnny Lightning never ran the times I! posted from Spookfest either. lol
Oh well, I tried! lmao!

Yeah I definitely give you major kudo's Ralph for trying to keep track of E/T records the best you can, not just delvallo, but overall fastest gen 1 & gen 2 L's. Sometimes all that's posted is a link, vid, or word of mouth on what e/t shattering pass was made, then it's forgotten about. I've tried to do the same thing for the HD crowd and at least keep track of the fastest 10-15. I've got a file on my computer with the info but still haven't gotten around to posting it lol.

Back