Delvallo/JJ vs JLP Video Compilation.. :)

Trav4011

TRAVIS: U DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;kJL

Wish I could have been there to get my own footage/commentary.. It would have been a lot funnier. ;)

Maybe next time you guys race, I'll come up.. My grandpa had a stroke a few weeks ago, and we've been tending to that. :(

Travis

Jim Ienner

Thanks for sharing this video, Travis. You would have enjoyed this day, but Family first. There will be other track days.

Jim

Jamie V

Travis, that video was awesome! You my friend do some nice work. I sure hope you can make it up here next time to shoot your own videos. Were having our normal Fall rental October 29th so lets see if we can get a rematch in some nice cool air!

Trav4011

Travis, that video was awesome! You my friend do some nice work. I sure hope you can make it up here next time to shoot your own videos. Were having our normal Fall rental October 29th so lets see if we can get a rematch in some nice cool air!

Thanks man.. :) It was time consuming (about 8 hours total), but, it's a hobby of mine.

I wouldn't have a problem making your fall rental.. Maybe we can get JJ and JLP to agree to a rematch at that time? What do ya say, Johnny? :cool:

Travis

Trav4011

hey man what software did you use to make that vid? i just got an awesome camcorder and i want to make something like that with fad-ins ect for my truck :eek:ldtu:

Believe it or not.. I use Windows Movie Maker. ;)

I use the 6.0 version, which came only with Vista, with a few add-on's. Version 2.6, which you can add to Windows 7 is TERRIBLE. 6.0 has a lot of cool effects, and is more stable, IMO. It just takes a LOT of patience to get things perfect. Take your time.. split your project up and spread it out over a few days time. And, ALWAYS save your work every 5-10 minutes. Movie maker is pretty stable, but, it does crash from time to time, and if you haven't saved your work, you'll lose everything that you've done. ;)

Travis

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
awesome thanks! it won't be as nice as yours but I just want a small 2-3 min video. I already have the music picked out. I want to do something like right when the music starts, it fades in from the front rim and fades out by the door. then again a few times on different angles of the truck. then right as the beat comes in I start with the "action shots" :). I like how you had the music lowered a little while JL and JJ were racing so you can hear the engines screaming. nicely done man!

Trav4011

Timing beats to start/stop with pics/video footage is probably the most time consuming part of making a nice video. If you notice in this video, nearly every picture/video sequence coincides with a beat, or the start of music.

Travis

Last edited: