Wanted: Decent lightning, not perfect just decent. I'm in KY

awmcga01

Im looking for a decent Lightning. I'd prefer red but black or white will work also. 1993 model is what I'd prefer but I'd take 1994 or 1995 that is decent. Let me know what you got. Im in Kentucky and have a truck and trailer to travel a ways to make this happen. I hate dealing with FB marketplace as its a feeding frenzy and do not like rat race. Im a Ford man to the bone. Big time 351 Cleveland fanatic. Ive been a NLOC member for over a decade I believe and Im trying to finally become an owner. Im interested in projects, abandoned projects, something run down, or decent to fair. Message me here or text me or call me at (270)617-0135.

It says I'm a new member but I go long periods of time without logging in. I bought a 351 GT40 Lower off of here in like 2008 or 2009.

I've seen them around but always have missed out on the ones in my price range. I finally got everything else in order and have the loot to chase it now. Please let me know if you or know anyone who has any to sell. I'll take junk too. Ill take a shell and reassemble, just whatever. Thank you to anyone who offers help or assistance.

Back